Patreon button  Steam curated reviews  Discord button  Facebook button  Twitter button 
3DS | PC | PS4 | PS5 | SWITCH | VITA | XB1 | XSX | All

Forums > Contributor Zone > Review of the Week hub

Additional Messages (Groups of 25)

[01] [02]

Add a new post within this thread...

board icon
Author: JoeTheDestroyer (Mod)
Posted: April 07, 2022 (06:22 AM)
Actions: Register for a free user account to post on the forums...

Yes, I keep coming home, getting distracted, and falling asleep before I can even make a dent in ROTW. However, I plan to cover the following days when I can stop falling asleep in my recliner:

Feb 28 - March 6
March 14 - March 20

Bear with me...

The only thing my milkshake brings to the yard is a subpoena.

board icon
Author: dagoss
Posted: August 19, 2022 (11:20 AM)

It looks like there hasn't been a RotW thread in awhile. Can I help with these?

To be honest, RotW threads are a big draw to me to actually submit reviews to this site because you know at least 1 person is going to read the review and provide feedback. Without it, it does mute some motivation. (Might just be me though--I'm only here for the fame and prize money)

Not sure how to make a sig? While logged into your account, you can edit it and your other public and private information from the Settings page.

board icon
Author: overdrive (Mod)
Posted: August 20, 2022 (07:52 AM)

Yeah, after I got semi-caught up with a week that Joe didn't do because all the reviews in it were his, doing those just slipped my mind due to a busy "it's summer; do fun things! schedule. I'll have to get back going again, since I can at least cover a number of weeks in June and July due to not contributing anything (which is kind of important being how a lot of those summer weeks had a total of 1-2 reviews, so there won't be much of a topic if the person supplying one of those "1-2" isn't eligible).

Might be a bit before I do, as I have to finish a work project next week, but I'll at least try to get a list of all the ones missing and say which ones I can do and then you or others can divvy up the rest. Doubt any of them will take that long, since most weeks haven't had much action. Seems the last couple have been a bit busier than about the last two months.

I'm not afraid to die because I am invincible
Viva la muerte, that's my goddamn principle

board icon
Author: overdrive (Mod)
Posted: September 09, 2022 (11:25 AM)

Okay, it looks like June 6-12 was the last one of these done. I'll get to work doing all the ones where I don't have a review up and someone else can hopefully do ones where I do have a review -- since with fewer reviews going up, it doesn't make sense to cut a week down from 1-2 reviews to 0-1.

So, here are the weeks. If MY REVIEW is next to a week, I did something that week and am disqualifying myself from judging it.

July 4-10
July 11-17 -- MY REVIEW
July 18-24
July 25-31 -- MY REVIEW
August 1-7
August 8-14 -- MY REVIEW
August 15-21 -- MY REVIEW
August 22-28
August 29-Sept 5

So that's eight I can do and four that if someone else wants to handle, it's all theirs. May or may not take a while to get through them. I have three reviews to type, but when I was thinking about it, two of them can be OctJOEber reviews due to at least having a vague horror theme. Well one of them might be a stretch, but whatever. Which means I'll have time to work on these things, at least for now.

UPDATE UNO: I took 20-30 minutes to clear out three weeks. Pretty easy since two of them had one review and the third had none.

I'm not afraid to die because I am invincible
Viva la muerte, that's my goddamn principle

Additional Messages (Groups of 25)

[01] [02]

User Help | Contact | Ethics | Sponsor Guide | Links

eXTReMe Tracker
© 1998 - 2024 HonestGamers
None of the material contained within this site may be reproduced in any conceivable fashion without permission from the author(s) of said material. This site is not sponsored or endorsed by Nintendo, Sega, Sony, Microsoft, or any other such party. Opinions expressed on this site do not necessarily represent the opinion of site staff or sponsors. Staff and freelance reviews are typically written based on time spent with a retail review copy or review key for the game that is provided by its publisher.