Sorry, but I haven't yet shared the information about myself that would typically display here. Check back later to see if that changes, or if I instead choose to remain an enigma.
Everything that I've been playing lately but haven't reviewed.
Firstly, I did another podcast at GameCritics somewhat recently, in which I talk about Dying Light, the three games that most heavily influenced me, and what I think of the current console generation so far.
Now, just some quick impressions of the 2015 releases that I haven't covered, in case anyone's interested in what I've been up to this year, game-wise.
I tweeted earlier today that Grow Home, a Ubisoft game, holds exactly zero characteristics of a Ubisoft game.
One of the developers saw that and replied that he took that as a compliment.
Yes, Grow Home guy. That is about the highest compliment that I can bestow.
300. “Caffeinated Consciousness” – TV on the Radio
299. “The Piano Drop” – Tim Hecker
298. “Go Ahead” – Banjo or Freakout
297. “Jake and Eggars” – The World/Inferno Friendship Society
296. “Sleep Dealer” – Oneohtrix Point Never
295. “Calamity Song” – The Decemberists
294. “Hunger Song” – The Middle East
293. “Before” – Washed Out
292. “Children” – The Rapture
291. “The Circle Married the Line” – Feist
290. “Return to the Violence of the Ocean Floor” – Moonface
289. “The Last Living Rose” – PJ Harvey
288. “Human Qualities” – Explosions in the Sky
287. “17” – Youth Lagoon
286. “Flare” – Boris
285. “Forever 28” – Stephen Malkmus and the Jicks
284. “Memories of the Future” – Handsome Furs
283. “Bumper” – Cults
282. “I Found a Reason” – VHS or Beta
281. “Calgary” – Bon Iver
It'll be a while before I review Skyrim, partly because it's an enormous game and partly because I'll soon be forced to shelve the game for an extended period of time what with Assassin's Creed and Zelda coming out this week. So, since I've played enough of Skyrim this weekend that my eating and sleeping habits are badly off-kilter, I thought I'd share some impressions based on what I've experienced so far. If anyone else has been playing it, feel free to chime in as well.