Atari 7800 Game Reviews

The newest Atari 7800 game reviews available on the site are listed on this page. You can search the database for additional reviews by browsing alphabetically according to game title, or feel free to check review listings for additional systems.

# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Desert Falcon (Atari 7800) artwork

Desert Falcon review (Atari 7800)

Reviewed June 24, 2011

Rob Hamilton says: "After playing this game for a few hours, I discovered that my favorite power-up was the one that warped me straight to the boss, so I could kill it and move to the next level in the hopes of finding the proper three glyphs to do it again. You get FAR more points for wasting them than for doing anything else and Desert Falcon is a rather repetitive game, where one level blends into the next with no real difference besides the density of enemy waves and the background color."
overdrive's avatar

Interested in seeing a list of chronological Atari 7800 games available in North America? Click here. Otherwise, you can browse all regions using the alphabet strip near the top of the page.

None of the material contained within this site may be reproduced in any conceivable fashion without permission from the author(s) of said material. This site is not sponsored or endorsed by Nintendo, Sega, Sony, Microsoft, or any other such party.Opinions expressed on this site do not necessarily represent the opinion of site staff or sponsors.