PlayStation 4 Game Reviews

The newest PlayStation 4 game reviews available on the site are listed on this page. You can search the database for additional reviews by browsing alphabetically according to game title, or feel free to check review listings for additional systems.

# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Destiny (PlayStation 4) artwork

Destiny review (PlayStation 4)

Reviewed September 15, 2014

Mike Suskie says: "Bungie asks us to invest dozens of hours in exploring a flat world steeped in clichés, interacting with a community that barely exists and toying with RPG elements that seem to have phoned in sick."
The Last of Us Remastered (PlayStation 4) artwork

The Last of Us Remastered review (PlayStation 4)

Reviewed August 03, 2014

Mike Suskie says: "It has no pretentions to being 'cool.'"
Rogue Legacy (PlayStation 4) artwork

Rogue Legacy review (PlayStation 4)

Reviewed July 29, 2014

Rhody Tobin says: "We're all a little coprolaliac. "
Roto13's avatar
Entwined (PlayStation 4) artwork

Entwined review (PlayStation 4)

Reviewed June 25, 2014

Suskie says: "You can finish it in just over an hour and, to be honest, I couldn't have imagined the game lasting much longer than that."
inFAMOUS: Second Son (PlayStation 4) artwork

inFAMOUS: Second Son review (PlayStation 4)

Reviewed April 09, 2014

Mike Suskie says: "I stopped caring about getting to know Seattle as soon as the city became nothing more than dead space, something to stand between you and your next waypoint."
Putty Squad (PlayStation 4) artwork

Putty Squad review (PlayStation 4)

Reviewed March 08, 2014

Jason Venter says: "Putty Squad is a 20-year-old platformer that most people forgot about, and it turns out there's good reason for that."
honestgamer's avatar
Outlast (PlayStation 4) artwork

Outlast review (PlayStation 4)

Reviewed March 03, 2014

Joe Donnelly says: "Survival horror fans will thrive on Outlast's cheap thrills, but those after a more substantial horror experience will be left wanting. It is scary, if not a little confused."
deaco2000's avatar
Resogun (PlayStation 4) artwork

Resogun review (PlayStation 4)

Reviewed November 27, 2013

Mike Suskie says: "Sit up, look at the screen and save the last humans, or else."
Suskie's avatar

Interested in seeing a list of chronological PlayStation 4 games available in North America? Click here. Otherwise, you can browse all regions using the alphabet strip near the top of the page.

None of the material contained within this site may be reproduced in any conceivable fashion without permission from the author(s) of said material. This site is not sponsored or endorsed by Nintendo, Sega, Sony, Microsoft, or any other such party.Opinions expressed on this site do not necessarily represent the opinion of site staff or sponsors. Staff and freelance reviews are typically written based on time spent with a retail review copy or review key for the game that is provided by its publisher.