3DS | AND | IOS | PS3 | PS4 | VITA | WII | WIIU | X360 | XB1 | All

PlayStation 4 Game Reviews

The newest PlayStation 4 game reviews available on the site are listed on this page. You can search the database for additional reviews by browsing alphabetically according to game title, or feel free to check review listings for additional systems.

# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Omega Quintet (PlayStation 4) artwork

Omega Quintet review (PlayStation 4)

Reviewed April 28, 2015

Zachary Walton says: "Omega Quintet is not my favorite Compile Heart game, but it’s certainly their most playable."
Phazonmasher's avatar
Bloodborne (PlayStation 4) artwork

Bloodborne review (PlayStation 4)

Reviewed April 26, 2015

holdthephone says: "Repulsive."
holdthephone's avatar
Toukiden: Kiwami (PlayStation 4) artwork

Toukiden: Kiwami review (PlayStation 4)

Reviewed April 12, 2015

Jason Venter says: "Toukiden: Kiwami is a terrific value for the monster hunter in each of us, but it's certainly no weekend rental..."
honestgamer's avatar
Bloodborne (PlayStation 4) artwork

Bloodborne review (PlayStation 4)

Reviewed March 31, 2015

Mike Suskie says: "Few minds in the gaming industry have the power to enrapture me the way Hidetaka Miyazaki does."
Final Fantasy Type-0 HD (PlayStation 4) artwork

Final Fantasy Type-0 HD review (PlayStation 4)

Reviewed March 25, 2015

Mike Suskie says: "At its best when it's not trying to live up to its namesake."
Hand of Fate (PlayStation 4) artwork

Hand of Fate review (PlayStation 4)

Reviewed March 03, 2015

Rhody Tobin says: "*insert card pun here*"
Roto13's avatar
The Order: 1886 (PlayStation 4) artwork

The Order: 1886 review (PlayStation 4)

Reviewed February 28, 2015

Mike Suskie says: "It has pretentions to blending mediums and fails at two things simultaneously."
Citizens of Earth (PlayStation 4) artwork

Citizens of Earth review (PlayStation 4)

Reviewed February 17, 2015

Rhody Tobin says: "Citizens of Earthbound."
Roto13's avatar

Interested in seeing a list of chronological PlayStation 4 games available in North America? Click here. Otherwise, you can browse all regions using the alphabet strip near the top of the page.

© 1998-2015 HonestGamers
None of the material contained within this site may be reproduced in any conceivable fashion without permission from the author(s) of said material. This site is not sponsored or endorsed by Nintendo, Sega, Sony, Microsoft, or any other such party.Opinions expressed on this site do not necessarily represent the opinion of site staff or sponsors. Staff and freelance reviews are typically written based on time spent with a retail review copy or review key for the game that is provided by its publisher.