Patreon button  Steam curated reviews  Discord button  Facebook button  Twitter button 
3DS | PC | PS4 | PS5 | SWITCH | VITA | XB1 | XSX | All

Forums > Submission Feedback > [NEWS] Wonder Boy: Asha in Monster World is due this month

This thread is in response to an article about Wonder Boy: Asha in Monster World on the Switch. You are encouraged to view the article in a new window before reading this thread.

Add a new post within this thread...

board icon
Author: dementedhut
Posted: May 05, 2021 (10:14 PM)
Actions: Register for a free user account to post on the forums...

I also just wanted to mention something about the physical editions. For those that are in the NA region and don't want to wait forever for the shipped game to arrive from overseas, there's going to be an NA physical release by ININ. They're also going to be available (if there aren't any delays or issues) on May 28th.

Edit: haha, my bad. I didn't read the beginning part clearly; you already mentioned that. I just wanted to chime in because I noticed this thing ININ has been doing where they announce EU physical versions first... then a few months later announce an NA physical release date. Happened with Ninja Warriors, happened with this, and I'm pretty sure it's going to happen with the Cotton remake release.

I head spaceshit noises.

board icon
Author: honestgamer
Posted: May 06, 2021 (07:57 PM)
Actions: Register for a free user account to post on the forums...

The press release didn't mention a North American physical release, as I recall, so I admit to leaving that part a bit on the vague side. But I've noticed ININ does the sort of thing you mentioned for North America, so I appreciate you chiming in a bit. Collectors gotta watch each other's backs!

"Too often we enjoy the comfort of opinion without the discomfort of thought." - John F. Kennedy on reality

"What if everything you see is more than what you see--the person next to you is a warrior and the space that appears empty is a secret door to another world? What if something appears that shouldn't? You either dismiss it, or you accept that there is much more to the world than you think. Perhaps it really is a doorway, and if you choose to go inside, you'll find many unexpected things." - Shigeru Miyamoto on secret doors to another world2

User Help | Contact | Ethics | Sponsor Guide | Links

eXTReMe Tracker
© 1998 - 2024 HonestGamers
None of the material contained within this site may be reproduced in any conceivable fashion without permission from the author(s) of said material. This site is not sponsored or endorsed by Nintendo, Sega, Sony, Microsoft, or any other such party. Opinions expressed on this site do not necessarily represent the opinion of site staff or sponsors. Staff and freelance reviews are typically written based on time spent with a retail review copy or review key for the game that is provided by its publisher.