Patreon button  Steam curated reviews  Discord button  Facebook button  Twitter button 
3DS | PC | PS4 | PS5 | SWITCH | VITA | XB1 | XSX | All

Forums > Site Announcements > Timestamp issues

Add a new post within this thread...

board icon
Author: honestgamer
Posted: January 16, 2018 (10:00 PM)
Actions: Register for a free user account to post on the forums...

There are timestamp issues around the site. I have resolved the ones most likely to prove damaging or overly confusing, and I will continue to work on the issue in the coming days. In the meantime, let me know if you find anything particularly confusing.

Basically, I'm overhauling timestamps so that when everything is done, the site will be on (PST). This wasn't a project I meant to attempt right now, but fixing a security issue produced other issues which led to this. So I'm on the task and this message is just a heads up. Forum posts and review submissions should be squared away right now. Blogs probably need some tweaking still.

"Too often we enjoy the comfort of opinion without the discomfort of thought." - John F. Kennedy on reality

"What if everything you see is more than what you see--the person next to you is a warrior and the space that appears empty is a secret door to another world? What if something appears that shouldn't? You either dismiss it, or you accept that there is much more to the world than you think. Perhaps it really is a doorway, and if you choose to go inside, you'll find many unexpected things." - Shigeru Miyamoto on secret doors to another world2

board icon
Author: dementedhut
Posted: January 16, 2018 (10:45 PM)
Actions: Register for a free user account to post on the forums...

Oh, so that's what was happening. I just replied to your post in my blog, and I was wondering why I was typing in the year 1969... Figured I needed some sleep.

I head spaceshit noises.

User Help | Contact | Ethics | Sponsor Guide | Links

eXTReMe Tracker
© 1998 - 2024 HonestGamers
None of the material contained within this site may be reproduced in any conceivable fashion without permission from the author(s) of said material. This site is not sponsored or endorsed by Nintendo, Sega, Sony, Microsoft, or any other such party. Opinions expressed on this site do not necessarily represent the opinion of site staff or sponsors. Staff and freelance reviews are typically written based on time spent with a retail review copy or review key for the game that is provided by its publisher.