Patreon button  Steam curated reviews  Discord button  Facebook button  Twitter button 
3DS | PC | PS4 | PS5 | SWITCH | VITA | XB1 | XSX | All

Forums > Submission Feedback > JoeTheDestroyer's Clock Tower review

This thread is in response to a review for Clock Tower on the PlayStation. You are encouraged to view the review in a new window before reading this thread.

Add a new post within this thread...

board icon
Author: dagoss
Posted: October 05, 2012 (06:10 AM)
Actions: Register for a free user account to post on the forums...

Is this a sequel or an enhance version of the SNES game Clock Tower. I've heard so good things about the SNES game, though I really have to be in the right mood for an adventure game.

Is it just me or is the Scissor guy kind of comical looking?

Not sure how to make a sig? While logged into your account, you can edit it and your other public and private information from the Settings page.

board icon
Author: JoeTheDestroyer (Mod)
Posted: October 06, 2012 (03:13 AM)

The PlayStation game is a sequel to the SNES one. When the second one hit stores outside of Japan, they dropped the "2" from the name for fear of confusion. Thankfully, you don't need to play the SNES Clock Tower to understand what's going on in this one. They do a fair job of summarizing the game early on. If you wanted to play the SNES one beforehand, I think there's a translated ROM avaiable online.

The only thing my milkshake brings to the yard is a subpoena.

board icon
Author: zippdementia
Posted: October 08, 2012 (09:09 AM)

Finally got around to reading this and it's one of my favorites of yours, Joe. I love it when you get to review a game that is genuinely good, but also humorously flawed. I feel that's when you get to make the most of both your analytic capabilities and your sense of wit. And I've got my Halloween review going up today.

Note to gamers: when someone shoots you in the face, they aren't "gay." They are "psychopathic."

board icon
Author: JoeTheDestroyer (Mod)
Posted: October 09, 2012 (02:31 AM)

Thanks Zipp! I've been looking forward to the Slender review for a while. Despite having commented on it, I still haven't read it yet. Shame on me! I will be getting around to it, though.

The only thing my milkshake brings to the yard is a subpoena.

board icon
Author: zippdementia
Posted: October 09, 2012 (07:07 PM)

I'll look forward to your feedback ^_^

Note to gamers: when someone shoots you in the face, they aren't "gay." They are "psychopathic."

User Help | Contact | Ethics | Sponsor Guide | Links

eXTReMe Tracker
© 1998 - 2024 HonestGamers
None of the material contained within this site may be reproduced in any conceivable fashion without permission from the author(s) of said material. This site is not sponsored or endorsed by Nintendo, Sega, Sony, Microsoft, or any other such party. Opinions expressed on this site do not necessarily represent the opinion of site staff or sponsors. Staff and freelance reviews are typically written based on time spent with a retail review copy or review key for the game that is provided by its publisher.