Patreon button  Steam curated reviews  Discord button  Facebook button  Twitter button 
3DS | PC | PS4 | PS5 | SWITCH | VITA | XB1 | XSX | All

Forums > Submission Feedback > turducken's Deadly Premonition review

This thread is in response to a review for Deadly Premonition on the Xbox 360. You are encouraged to view the review in a new window before reading this thread.

Add a new post within this thread...

board icon
Author: zippdementia
Posted: March 23, 2012 (11:44 PM)
Actions: Register for a free user account to post on the forums...

I have to give this credit for being creative and difficult to pull off. I don't know that it sells me on the game, but I'm glad you tried it out as a style.

Note to gamers: when someone shoots you in the face, they aren't "gay." They are "psychopathic."

board icon
Author: turducken
Posted: March 24, 2012 (01:49 PM)

Yeah, I wrote it like that because it seems to be the only way I can get through writing reviews these days--weird gimmick styles.

On an unrelated note, are you the author (or were, I guess?) of that story/game over on Project Aon?

"My father, the Emperor, had many powers of the Dark Side. But without three eyes he could never achieve perfection." - Trioculus

board icon
Posted: March 24, 2012 (03:32 PM)

Do you mean the Female Lone Wolf series? Yeah, that was me. I also did the boss battles for Lone Wolf.

Note to gamers: when someone shoots you in the face, they aren't "gay." They are "psychopathic."

board icon
Posted: March 25, 2012 (12:09 PM)

Any reason for the shout out, Turducken? Who are you over at the PA forums? I haven't been in a good long while.

board icon
Author: turducken
Posted: March 26, 2012 (11:45 PM)

I'm nobody over there, I guess. Just a lurker. But I read through the FLW story and I'm a fan, so if it was you (names are similar, and I seem to remember some mention of an HG review over there at some point) I just wanted to give you some props on reworking a story so well while staying true to the original is all.

"My father, the Emperor, had many powers of the Dark Side. But without three eyes he could never achieve perfection." - Trioculus

board icon
Posted: March 27, 2012 (01:48 PM)

Oh, well thank you! I appreciate the praise. I was truly sad when that game ended, I've never been able to run a game quite as dynamic. But the girl who was playing female Lone Wolf... me and her had a major falling out.

board icon
Author: overdrive (Mod)
Posted: March 28, 2012 (10:26 AM)

This was a nice review. Don't know if I want to PLAY this game, but I do want to read more about it. The review does a great job of giving the "local flavor" aspect of the game to make the characters and things around the town seem really interesting.

I'm not afraid to die because I am invincible
Viva la muerte, that's my goddamn principle

User Help | Contact | Ethics | Sponsor Guide | Links

eXTReMe Tracker
© 1998 - 2024 HonestGamers
None of the material contained within this site may be reproduced in any conceivable fashion without permission from the author(s) of said material. This site is not sponsored or endorsed by Nintendo, Sega, Sony, Microsoft, or any other such party. Opinions expressed on this site do not necessarily represent the opinion of site staff or sponsors. Staff and freelance reviews are typically written based on time spent with a retail review copy or review key for the game that is provided by its publisher.