Patreon button  Steam curated reviews  Discord button  Facebook button  Twitter button
3DS | PC | PS4 | PS5 | SWITCH | VITA | XB1 | XSX | All

3DS Updates

The newest 3DS content available on the site is listed on this page. You can search the game database alphabetically to find additional screenshots, guides and reviews, or feel free to check content for additional systems.

# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Most Recent 3DS Game Reviews
The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds (3DS)

The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds review (3DS)

Reviewed February 26, 2021

overdrive says: "Possibly the most fun I've had with my 3DS since I bought the thing."
My Nintendo Picross: The Legend of Zelda - Twilight Princess (3DS) artwork

My Nintendo Picross: The Legend of Zelda - Twilight Princess review (3DS)

Reviewed November 12, 2019

jerec says: "2 8 7 : 3 6 2 5 - 8 8"
Love Hero (3DS) artwork

Love Hero review (3DS)

Reviewed March 20, 2019

pedrorojas says: "The art of being short and unconventional."
3D Altered Beast (3DS) artwork

3D Altered Beast review (3DS)

Reviewed February 24, 2019

pickhut says: "Hollow"

Most Recent 3DS Game Guides
The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds (3DS) artwork

The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds guide (3DS)

Updated July 23, 2016

The site's official, in-depth guide for The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds (3DS), written by Devin Morgan.
Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS (3DS) artwork

Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS guide (3DS)

Updated October 20, 2014

The site's official, in-depth guide for Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS (3DS), written by Rhody Tobin.

Most Recent 3DS Screenshots and Images
Bricks Pinball VI (3DS) screenshots and images

If you're interested, check out this list of 3DS games released in North America, sorted by year. You can also browse 3DS releases in all regions using the alphabet strip near the top of this page.

User Help | Contact | Ethics | Sponsor Guide | Links

© 1998-2021 HonestGamers
None of the material contained within this site may be reproduced in any conceivable fashion without permission from the author(s) of said material. This site is not sponsored or endorsed by Nintendo, Sega, Sony, Microsoft, or any other such party. Opinions expressed on this site do not necessarily represent the opinion of site staff or sponsors. Staff and freelance reviews are typically written based on time spent with a retail review copy or review key for the game that is provided by its publisher.