There is only one blog that will truly deliver enough awesomeness to save the world. And this isn't it. (But check it out anyway.)
Title: Wayne's Videogaming Words of Wisdom Posted: July 22, 2008 (01:15 PM)
* Game delay makes the heart grow fonder. (Zelda: Twilight Princess, anyone?)
* Barking Chain Chomps frequently bite.
* The best things in life are unlockable.
* Better late than never-- unless you're playing Zelda: Majora's Mask.
* Speak softly and carry a BFG.
* Rocs of a feather flock together.
* Donít judge an NPC until you walk around in his or her-- oh, wait... you canít. Never mind.
* If at first you donít succeed, look up how to on HonestGamers.
* The grass is always greener on the other side of the invisible barrier.
* Hindsight and foresight are both important, unless you have an adjustable camera angle.
* If you canít beat Ďem, trade Ďem in. But only as a last resort.
* If you canít take the heat, get the Varia Suit first.
* In Halo 2, the sword is mightier than pretty much every other weapon. Especially the needler.
* The gamer who builds his SimCity to every manís advice will have the worst city ever.
* You can lead your Grand Theft Auto 3 character to water, but you canít make him swim without dying.
* You canít have your Energy Tank and use it too.
* Strike while the weak spot is flashing red.
User: honestgamer Title: Posted: July 22, 2008 (06:49 PM)
Good advice from which we can all learn a thing or two!
User: Aquas Title: Posted: July 26, 2008 (10:59 AM)
Heheh! My fave is the Majora's Mask one.
User: wayne_steed Title: Posted: July 29, 2008 (01:24 PM)
I'm pretty proud of both that and the Varia Suit one.
Opinions expressed in this blog represent the opinions of those expressing them and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of site staff, users and/or sponsors. Unless otherwise stated, content above belongs to its copyright holders and may not be reproduced without express written permission.