Title: just won... Posted: May 31, 2009 (01:14 AM)
a Sega Saturn system and lot of 20 games complete with case and manuals with the exception of 1...for 96 bucks! the main reason i went for this auction was a copy of Guardian frickin' Heroes! definitely one of my favorite 2D beat-em-ups of all time. it doesn't hurt to have the Saturn back. i sold mine in 2006 so i could afford to own an N64, and i kind of regret doing that. so now after 13 years me and the Saturn will finally reunite! as for the other games i'll be getting with it...
1. GEX(meh, still want to try)
3. Clockwork Knight(always wanted to try, never got the chance)
4. Quarterback Attack(bleh)
5. Mortal Kombat II(shrugs)
6. NBA Jam(may play just for nolstagia)
7. PGA Tour 97(meh)
8. Sega Worldwide Soccer 97(hmm, maybe)
9. Battle Monsters(hmm)
10. Manx TT Super Bike(worth a try)
11. Golden Axe - The Duel(worth a try)
12. Guardian Heroes(fuck yes)
13. World Series Baseball(meh)
14. World Cup Golf -Professional Edition(meh)
15. NHL All-Star Hockey(meh)
16. Road & Track - The Need For Speed(meh)
17. Vitua Fighter 2(play for the nolstagia)
18. Virtua Cop(same as above)
19. Daytona USA(same as above)
20. Sega Saturn - bootleg sampler
pretty decent deal just for Guardian Heroes(standalone copy goes for 80 or so bucks on Ebay....) and a Sega Saturn system. i'm happy...
User: pickhut Title: Posted: May 31, 2009 (02:35 AM)
Play Battle Monsters right away.... so you won't have to deal with it later.
User: True Title: Posted: June 02, 2009 (03:55 AM)
Guardian Heroes is fucking bad ass. Just remember to put that big golden monster on "Calm" or he'll take away all your fun.
Opinions expressed in this blog represent the opinions of those expressing them and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of site staff, users and/or sponsors. Unless otherwise stated, content above belongs to its copyright holders and may not be reproduced without express written permission.