Patreon button  Steam curated reviews  Discord button  Facebook button  Twitter button 
3DS | PC | PS4 | PS5 | SWITCH | VITA | XB1 | XSX | All

Forums > Submission Feedback > janus's Perfect Dark Zero review

This thread is in response to an article about on the . You are encouraged to view the article in a new window before reading this thread.

Add a new post within this thread...

board icon
Author: zippdementia
Posted: December 24, 2008 (02:59 PM)
Actions: Register for a free user account to post on the forums...

What bothers me about this review is that absolutely NO mention is made of the single player game. For those of us who aren't getting our kicks from blowing the shit out of 13 year olds online (and hopefully NOT vice versa), is this game any good?

Guess I'll have to read ANOTHER review to find out.

I mean, I get it. It's all there in the title. The game is good on the merits of its multiplayer alone, you're saying. But that doesn't cut it for me.

Note to gamers: when someone shoots you in the face, they aren't "gay." They are "psychopathic."

board icon
Author: JANUS2
Posted: December 24, 2008 (04:13 PM)

Yeah, you will have to read another review.

But who only reads one review before they buy a game? This review is for all those times when I've had to read vague, inaccurate rubbish being written about multiplayer modes that the reviewers obviously haven't bothered with for longer than five minutes.

"fuck yeah oblivion" - Jihad

board icon
Author: Halon
Posted: December 24, 2008 (09:20 PM)

I'm gonna agree with Janus here. If this review was for singleplayer only no one would complain. Plus PDZ's singleplayer mode blows, it's multiplayer or nothing. Maybe a mention of singlelayer would've been nice but I definitely like the multiplayer only approach and with more peole spoke about it.

In the matter of fact I might write a multiplayer-only review for Call of Duty 4 for Janus' tourney. That or another game.

IF YOU WANT MORE BEATS FOR YOUR BUCK THERE'S NO LUCK.

User Help | Contact | Ethics | Sponsor Guide | Links

eXTReMe Tracker
© 1998 - 2024 HonestGamers
None of the material contained within this site may be reproduced in any conceivable fashion without permission from the author(s) of said material. This site is not sponsored or endorsed by Nintendo, Sega, Sony, Microsoft, or any other such party. Opinions expressed on this site do not necessarily represent the opinion of site staff or sponsors. Staff and freelance reviews are typically written based on time spent with a retail review copy or review key for the game that is provided by its publisher.