Patreon button  Steam curated reviews  Discord button  Facebook button  Twitter button 
3DS | PC | PS4 | PS5 | SWITCH | VITA | XB1 | XSX | All

Forums > Submission Feedback > Masters's Spider-Man: Web of Shadows review

This thread is in response to a review for Spider-Man: Web of Shadows on the Xbox 360. You are encouraged to view the review in a new window before reading this thread.

Add a new post within this thread...

board icon
Author: EmP (Mod)
Posted: December 15, 2008 (02:48 PM)
Actions: Register for a free user account to post on the forums...

IImastersII: I see no feedback topic for my review
IImastersII: GET ON IT
IImastersII: i stopped working to read your shit!

I love how my body of work is only read by people wishing to use it as leverage to gain my superior brand of feedback -- coming to a slightly-late RotW near you soon.

Pains me as it does to give you a proper feedback topic whereas the one you used to bribe me in is hardly more than a sentence, I approve of this review. The plan to get the good stuff out of the way early may be anything but new, but it's the right approach here, and I appreciate the mention of the more obscure heroes being included in this game. Another poignant example was when you mention the noteworthy web attack move in between the unmerciful spamming of the word 'enemy' before explaining how the game then grinds it into the ground with almost as much overkill as your word repetitiveness.

As I believe I mentioned, I got this game for my PSP off someone recently, and I've not had time to try it out. It's now been nudged further back on the list. Informative and creditable writing.

IImastersII: i await the glowing praise topic
IImastersII: or something along those lines
IImastersII: you there?

For us. For them. For you.

board icon
Author: Masters (Mod)
Posted: December 15, 2008 (03:00 PM)
Actions: Register for a free user account to post on the forums...

Baha, what a clown.

In all seriousness, thanks for reading.

Thought I might tell you that I'm fully aware that 80% of your bigger feedback post for my review is comprised of your complaining about having to make one in the first place.

I see through the bloating.

=D

I don't have to prove I'm refined - that's what makes me refined!

User Help | Contact | Ethics | Sponsor Guide | Links

eXTReMe Tracker
© 1998 - 2024 HonestGamers
None of the material contained within this site may be reproduced in any conceivable fashion without permission from the author(s) of said material. This site is not sponsored or endorsed by Nintendo, Sega, Sony, Microsoft, or any other such party. Opinions expressed on this site do not necessarily represent the opinion of site staff or sponsors. Staff and freelance reviews are typically written based on time spent with a retail review copy or review key for the game that is provided by its publisher.