Patreon button  Steam curated reviews  Discord button  Facebook button  Twitter button 
3DS | PC | PS4 | PS5 | SWITCH | VITA | XB1 | XSX | All

Forums > Submission Feedback > sportsman's Kirby's Dream Land 3 review

This thread is in response to a review for Kirby's Dream Land 3 on the SNES. You are encouraged to view the review in a new window before reading this thread.

Add a new post within this thread...

board icon
Author: overdrive (Mod)
Posted: December 03, 2008 (11:09 AM)
Actions: Register for a free user account to post on the forums...

I bought this game a long time ago and "beat" it, but realized that to fight the real final boss, you had to complete each level's task vaguely given to you by a random person/object. It didn't take long for me to give up on that. I think it might have been Samus' Metroid-killing job that did it for me because there are no ice power giving monsters in that level and after finally finding one somewhere else, I screwed up and lost it. Got pissed off and never played it again.

I'll have to play it sometime. I remember not really liking it, but not disliking it to the same level you do. Like a 4 or so level. So it'd be interesting to see what I think about nowadays.

I'm not afraid to die because I am invincible
Viva la muerte, that's my goddamn principle

board icon
Author: Halon
Posted: December 03, 2008 (04:35 PM)
Actions: Register for a free user account to post on the forums...

I played it just over a year ago for the Alphabetolympics (what this review was written for) and got about as far as you. It has nothing going for it; it looks like ass (even Kirby's Super Star looked better), plays sluggishly and sticks to the same tired formula and made it duller than ever before. I wasn't expecting it to be any good but at least thought it would be half decent.

IF YOU WANT MORE BEATS FOR YOUR BUCK THERE'S NO LUCK.

User Help | Contact | Ethics | Sponsor Guide | Links

eXTReMe Tracker
© 1998 - 2024 HonestGamers
None of the material contained within this site may be reproduced in any conceivable fashion without permission from the author(s) of said material. This site is not sponsored or endorsed by Nintendo, Sega, Sony, Microsoft, or any other such party. Opinions expressed on this site do not necessarily represent the opinion of site staff or sponsors. Staff and freelance reviews are typically written based on time spent with a retail review copy or review key for the game that is provided by its publisher.