Patreon button  Steam curated reviews  Discord button  Facebook button  Twitter button 
3DS | PC | PS4 | PS5 | SWITCH | VITA | XB1 | XSX | All

Forums > Submission Feedback > pickhut's Gears of War 2 review

This thread is in response to a review for Gears of War 2 on the Xbox 360. You are encouraged to view the review in a new window before reading this thread.

Add a new post within this thread...

board icon
Author: Masters (Mod)
Posted: November 17, 2008 (06:34 AM)
Actions: Register for a free user account to post on the forums...

Nice review. I haven't played either game, despite owning a 360 (what's wrong with me, I know), but I picked them both up the other day and plan to get busy shortly.

There are a few grammar issues in the first paragraph but I'm too lazy right now to pick them out, sorry.

I don't have to prove I'm refined - that's what makes me refined!

board icon
Author: dementedhut
Posted: November 18, 2008 (06:54 PM)
Actions: Register for a free user account to post on the forums...

Thanks, and I really do prefer the first game, even if it does has its own problems. The sequel really does feel really lazy at times. There sure seems to be a lot of disappointing sequels that came out this year. You know something's wrong when I think that Mega Man 9 was the most enjoyable sequel I've played this year, which I consider to be highly overrated.

I head spaceshit noises.

User Help | Contact | Ethics | Sponsor Guide | Links

eXTReMe Tracker
© 1998 - 2024 HonestGamers
None of the material contained within this site may be reproduced in any conceivable fashion without permission from the author(s) of said material. This site is not sponsored or endorsed by Nintendo, Sega, Sony, Microsoft, or any other such party. Opinions expressed on this site do not necessarily represent the opinion of site staff or sponsors. Staff and freelance reviews are typically written based on time spent with a retail review copy or review key for the game that is provided by its publisher.