Patreon button  Steam curated reviews  Discord button  Facebook button  Twitter button 
3DS | PC | PS4 | PS5 | SWITCH | VITA | XB1 | XSX | All

Forums > Submission Feedback > EmP's Alisia Dragoon review

This thread is in response to a review for Alisia Dragoon on the Genesis. You are encouraged to view the review in a new window before reading this thread.

Add a new post within this thread...

board icon
Author: overdrive (Mod)
Posted: November 12, 2008 (07:56 PM)
Actions: Register for a free user account to post on the forums...

Very nice review. This is a game I'd DLed a long time ago, played for maybe five minutes and deleted from my computer for some reason (can't remember what, but I remember something about the game's system annoyed me). Reading this makes me think that, because it didn't immediately impress me, I made a mistake. Have to give this one another try.

Oh, there is at least one misspelling. Second paragraph, it should be angels.

I'm not afraid to die because I am invincible
Viva la muerte, that's my goddamn principle

board icon
Author: EmP (Mod)
Posted: November 13, 2008 (05:04 AM)

There were many misspellings. That's just how I roll.

Thanks, Oddy. I'm surprised you never got into this game; it seems like a title you would get along with hugely. Give it another go when you find the time.

For us. For them. For you.

board icon
Author: Masters (Mod)
Posted: November 13, 2008 (06:18 AM)

Isn't this like Zig's favourite game?

I don't have to prove I'm refined - that's what makes me refined!

board icon
Author: overdrive (Mod)
Posted: November 13, 2008 (10:18 AM)

I think the reason I didn't get into was because of the pure magic/familars combat system. I was looking for/expecting, I don't know, kind of a medieval El Viento kind of thing, so when it wasn't what I was expecting, I didn't really give it the chance to grow on me.

I'm not afraid to die because I am invincible
Viva la muerte, that's my goddamn principle

board icon
Author: wolfqueen001
Posted: November 13, 2008 (11:36 AM)

EmP makes this game sound awesome. I think it's one I'll try out sometime if I ever have the time for it.

[Eating EmP's brain] probably isn't a good idea. I mean... He's British, which means his brain's wired for PAL and your eyes are NTSC. - Will

User Help | Contact | Ethics | Sponsor Guide | Links

eXTReMe Tracker
© 1998 - 2024 HonestGamers
None of the material contained within this site may be reproduced in any conceivable fashion without permission from the author(s) of said material. This site is not sponsored or endorsed by Nintendo, Sega, Sony, Microsoft, or any other such party. Opinions expressed on this site do not necessarily represent the opinion of site staff or sponsors. Staff and freelance reviews are typically written based on time spent with a retail review copy or review key for the game that is provided by its publisher.