Patreon button  Steam curated reviews  Discord button  Facebook button  Twitter button 
3DS | PC | PS4 | PS5 | SWITCH | VITA | XB1 | XSX | All

Forums > Site Announcements > Is there a block feature here.

Add a new post within this thread...

This message was deleted at the request of CptRetroBlue, the person who originally posted it.

board icon
Author: honestgamer
Posted: April 24, 2020 (11:50 PM)
Actions: Register for a free user account to post on the forums...

There is no block feature on the site at this time. That may change, but adding such features does take time and a stable internet connection. I have neither of those things right now, to my regret, and so the timeline for any such modifications is likely a few weeks. In the meantime, you may wish to delete responses to your blog posts that you find objectionable, and also you might wish to refrain from making posts that bait people you have a beef with into following you to this site.

"Too often we enjoy the comfort of opinion without the discomfort of thought." - John F. Kennedy on reality

"What if everything you see is more than what you see--the person next to you is a warrior and the space that appears empty is a secret door to another world? What if something appears that shouldn't? You either dismiss it, or you accept that there is much more to the world than you think. Perhaps it really is a doorway, and if you choose to go inside, you'll find many unexpected things." - Shigeru Miyamoto on secret doors to another world2

board icon
Author: CptRetroBlue
Posted: April 25, 2020 (05:33 AM)
Actions: Register for a free user account to post on the forums...

While I am content in you considering adding said feature I do not appreciate how you worded the last part of said reply. It makes it sound like I am purposely wanting those bullies to show up and start trouble on this site, which was never the intention. Anyone who would had read their comments made it clear they were just trolling and evidently wanting to instigate me further when I was assaulted online. While I could understand that you ask me not to try and provoke such unruly individuals, which believe me, I do agree, I believe those were a poor choice of words on about it.

I was trying to delete this post since I included my suggestion along with the post at the other section of these forums, guess it just gets rid of the ones I post only and not the entire thread. Hope you can get rid of it since I included this suggestion at that other post.

Not sure how to make a sig? While logged into your account, you can edit it and your other public and private information from the Settings page.

User Help | Contact | Ethics | Sponsor Guide | Links

eXTReMe Tracker
© 1998 - 2024 HonestGamers
None of the material contained within this site may be reproduced in any conceivable fashion without permission from the author(s) of said material. This site is not sponsored or endorsed by Nintendo, Sega, Sony, Microsoft, or any other such party. Opinions expressed on this site do not necessarily represent the opinion of site staff or sponsors. Staff and freelance reviews are typically written based on time spent with a retail review copy or review key for the game that is provided by its publisher.