Patreon button  Steam curated reviews  Discord button  Facebook button  Twitter button 
3DS | PC | PS4 | PS5 | SWITCH | VITA | XB1 | XSX | All

Forums > Submission Feedback > bwv_639's Axiom Verge review

This thread is in response to a review for Axiom Verge on the PC. You are encouraged to view the review in a new window before reading this thread.

Add a new post within this thread...

board icon
Author: bwv_639
Posted: April 18, 2020 (02:30 PM)
Actions: Register for a free user account to post on the forums...

About two years and a half after the game's release, Axiom Verge Making-Of Documentary came out, still on Steam.
The circa five-hour documentary has moved and inspired many a fan of the game (which is moving and inspiring itself, and much so), and it is put together with the same care as the original game, although it has to be pointed out that, as if a bit too often the case with English-speaking people making videos, they failed to imagine earthlings are there who will be unable to discern what is being said without the aid of subtitles (at least in English), which in reality there's some likelihood of happening, specially when English is spoken by people to whom it is their mother tongue (they will pronounce less clearly, and faster).

Meanwhile, Axiom Verge 2 isn't far from coming out on the Nintendo Switch. We hope it will be up to the original game's great legacy.

https://www.necessarygames.com/my-games/loneliness

board icon
Author: Masters (Mod)
Posted: April 18, 2020 (04:49 PM)
Actions: Register for a free user account to post on the forums...

That's fantastic news -- I didn't know a sequel had been in the works.

I don't have to prove I'm refined - that's what makes me refined!

User Help | Contact | Ethics | Sponsor Guide | Links

eXTReMe Tracker
© 1998 - 2024 HonestGamers
None of the material contained within this site may be reproduced in any conceivable fashion without permission from the author(s) of said material. This site is not sponsored or endorsed by Nintendo, Sega, Sony, Microsoft, or any other such party. Opinions expressed on this site do not necessarily represent the opinion of site staff or sponsors. Staff and freelance reviews are typically written based on time spent with a retail review copy or review key for the game that is provided by its publisher.