Patreon button  Steam curated reviews  Discord button  Facebook button  Twitter button 
3DS | PC | PS4 | PS5 | SWITCH | VITA | XB1 | XSX | All

Forums > Submission Feedback > honestgamer's Senran Kagura: Peach Ball review

This thread is in response to a review for Senran Kagura: Peach Ball on the Switch. You are encouraged to view the review in a new window before reading this thread.

Add a new post within this thread...

board icon
Author: Masters (Mod)
Posted: July 18, 2019 (01:30 PM)
Actions: Register for a free user account to post on the forums...

That intro is one of the best I've read in awhile. From you, from anyone. I liked it a lot. You've really allowed your pervy side to shine shamelessly here, Venter. What a courageous turn!

Anyway, great review.

One line you might want to look at:

"The dialogue and events differ slightly different each time through, but those differences aren't significant enough to obscure the repetition you'll endure."

Is the word "obscure," your favourite choice there? Just some food for thought. If it is, so be it.

Finally, a word on the nudity (asking for a friend): the girls are nude but their privates are covered (in)conveniently by leaves and such? Thought I'd confirm. For no reason at all.

I don't have to prove I'm refined - that's what makes me refined!

board icon
Author: honestgamer
Posted: July 18, 2019 (02:54 PM)
Actions: Register for a free user account to post on the forums...

You can periodically see partial butt crack (about as much as you might see on a beach if a bikini bottom is riding low), and there's plenty of cleavage that stops short of ever showing the parts skimpy bikini tops cover. As you clear each stage, the large girls on the table are effectively naked and they cover their sensitive areas with their flipper-like hands or arms. So there are plenty of naked girls in the game but they don't suffer the indignity of the game's audience seeing it.

Some of the screenshots in the gallery you can access from the game profile page on this site show what's typical. I took all but the first six of them during my own sessions with the game. I didn't post the most risque images, in order to avoid spoilers and because I didn't want things to get too NSFW, but they should still give your friend a general idea of the game's approach to risque content.

"Too often we enjoy the comfort of opinion without the discomfort of thought." - John F. Kennedy on reality

"What if everything you see is more than what you see--the person next to you is a warrior and the space that appears empty is a secret door to another world? What if something appears that shouldn't? You either dismiss it, or you accept that there is much more to the world than you think. Perhaps it really is a doorway, and if you choose to go inside, you'll find many unexpected things." - Shigeru Miyamoto on secret doors to another world2

User Help | Contact | Ethics | Sponsor Guide | Links

eXTReMe Tracker
© 1998 - 2024 HonestGamers
None of the material contained within this site may be reproduced in any conceivable fashion without permission from the author(s) of said material. This site is not sponsored or endorsed by Nintendo, Sega, Sony, Microsoft, or any other such party. Opinions expressed on this site do not necessarily represent the opinion of site staff or sponsors. Staff and freelance reviews are typically written based on time spent with a retail review copy or review key for the game that is provided by its publisher.