Patreon button  Steam curated reviews  Discord button  Facebook button  Twitter button 
3DS | PC | PS4 | PS5 | SWITCH | VITA | XB1 | XSX | All

Forums > Submission Feedback > pickhut's ACA NeoGeo: Cyber-Lip review

This thread is in response to a review for ACA NeoGeo: Cyber-Lip on the PlayStation 4. You are encouraged to view the review in a new window before reading this thread.

Add a new post within this thread...

board icon
Author: Masters (Mod)
Posted: July 18, 2019 (09:32 AM)
Actions: Register for a free user account to post on the forums...

Nice review of a game I had mixed feelings about. I actually played it in the arcades, and so there's of course some fond, nostalgic feels for me, but I also revisited it recently, and I too, found it pretty generic, with imprecise controls. Like you said though, it's an interesting little stop in run-and-gun history.

I don't have to prove I'm refined - that's what makes me refined!

board icon
Author: dementedhut
Posted: July 19, 2019 (06:36 PM)
Actions: Register for a free user account to post on the forums...

Thanks for reading. It's weird thinking this was released in 1990. I somehow figured it came out a few years after, and that games like the first Gunforce came before it. Didn't realize my early 90s run-and-gun knowledge was so disjointed.

I head spaceshit noises.

User Help | Contact | Ethics | Sponsor Guide | Links

eXTReMe Tracker
© 1998 - 2024 HonestGamers
None of the material contained within this site may be reproduced in any conceivable fashion without permission from the author(s) of said material. This site is not sponsored or endorsed by Nintendo, Sega, Sony, Microsoft, or any other such party. Opinions expressed on this site do not necessarily represent the opinion of site staff or sponsors. Staff and freelance reviews are typically written based on time spent with a retail review copy or review key for the game that is provided by its publisher.