Patreon button  Steam curated reviews  Discord button  Facebook button  Twitter button 
3DS | PC | PS4 | PS5 | SWITCH | VITA | XB1 | XSX | All

Forums > Submission Feedback > CptRetroBlue's Pretty Soldier Sailor Moon review

This thread is in response to a review for Pretty Soldier Sailor Moon on the Arcade. You are encouraged to view the review in a new window before reading this thread.

Add a new post within this thread...

board icon
Author: hastypixels
Posted: March 06, 2019 (09:29 AM)
Actions: Register for a free user account to post on the forums...

Arcade games are pretty - er - predictable when you've had some experience with them. "Here's some excitement! When you run out, jam some more coins in the slot for more!" Makes it sound as salacious as it was once thought, once upon a historical period. Even so, your review gets right to the point: This is more of what you are used to, in short skirts.

I was a dyed in the wool Sailor Moon fanatic - I won't get into what that created, here - so it was interesting to me that there was an arcade game on the subject. I've tried the SNES fighter, and if ever there was an excuse for milk, cookies and a nap, that's a good one. I can't imagine that the arcade version would be much more than that, except with fewer continues.

Look, the only time I'm not wrong is when I'm right, so...

board icon
Author: CptRetroBlue
Posted: March 09, 2019 (07:37 AM)
Actions: Register for a free user account to post on the forums...

You are right of course, the Arcade is a fanservice quarter-muncher as any built before and after it :)

Not sure how to make a sig? While logged into your account, you can edit it and your other public and private information from the Settings page.

User Help | Contact | Ethics | Sponsor Guide | Links

eXTReMe Tracker
© 1998 - 2024 HonestGamers
None of the material contained within this site may be reproduced in any conceivable fashion without permission from the author(s) of said material. This site is not sponsored or endorsed by Nintendo, Sega, Sony, Microsoft, or any other such party. Opinions expressed on this site do not necessarily represent the opinion of site staff or sponsors. Staff and freelance reviews are typically written based on time spent with a retail review copy or review key for the game that is provided by its publisher.