Patreon button  Steam curated reviews  Discord button  Facebook button  Twitter button 
3DS | PC | PS4 | PS5 | SWITCH | VITA | XB1 | XSX | All

Forums > Submission Feedback > JoeTheDestroyer's Dragon Age: Inquisition review

This thread is in response to a review for Dragon Age: Inquisition on the PlayStation 4. You are encouraged to view the review in a new window before reading this thread.

Add a new post within this thread...

board icon
Author: overdrive (Mod)
Posted: December 04, 2018 (01:43 PM)
Actions: Register for a free user account to post on the forums...

Now that I have a PS4, this review basically really holds DA 2 over my head like the Sword of Damocles, since I own that one and figured that, like it or not, I'd have to get through it in order to be ready for this one. Mainly because I do have a bit of OCD when it comes to gaming where if I played the first game in the series and CAN play the second before the third, I have to. Hell, since I think the first Witcher should run on my Mac, I might have to buy that one before playing 2 on the 360 and 3 on the PS4. I'm a sick, sick man...

I'm not afraid to die because I am invincible
Viva la muerte, that's my goddamn principle

board icon
Author: JoeTheDestroyer (Mod)
Posted: December 07, 2018 (09:13 AM)

I don't regret playing the second game, because it does have a few cool things, even if it is mediocre. It also made several of the scenes in Inquisition cooler to experience, because I was like "Hey! I know about that!" Or a character from 2 would show up and I'd be like "Yeah! That guy!"

The only thing my milkshake brings to the yard is a subpoena.

board icon
Author: overdrive (Mod)
Posted: December 10, 2018 (10:51 AM)

I suppose to me, the issue is that I have a LOT of games in my backlog that I need to play to satisfy my OCD before playing the modern series game that's on the PS4. And Dragon Age 2 ranks a bit below Dark Souls 2, Divinity Original Sin, the first two Witchers, Fallout: New Vegas and all those damn Kingdom Hearts games I'm trying to get through on the PS4 right now as far as stuff I want to play. And probably a couple games that either don't have current-day sequels out or have a sequel that doesn't look super-appealing from reviews (looking at you, Darksiders I and II!).

I'm not afraid to die because I am invincible
Viva la muerte, that's my goddamn principle

User Help | Contact | Ethics | Sponsor Guide | Links

eXTReMe Tracker
© 1998 - 2024 HonestGamers
None of the material contained within this site may be reproduced in any conceivable fashion without permission from the author(s) of said material. This site is not sponsored or endorsed by Nintendo, Sega, Sony, Microsoft, or any other such party. Opinions expressed on this site do not necessarily represent the opinion of site staff or sponsors. Staff and freelance reviews are typically written based on time spent with a retail review copy or review key for the game that is provided by its publisher.