Patreon button  Steam curated reviews  Discord button  Facebook button  Twitter button 
3DS | PC | PS4 | PS5 | SWITCH | VITA | XB1 | XSX | All

Forums > Submission Feedback > [NEWS] Capcom Beat 'Em Up Bundle punches in on consoles and PC next week

This thread is in response to an article about Capcom Beat 'Em Up Bundle on the Switch. You are encouraged to view the article in a new window before reading this thread.

Add a new post within this thread...

board icon
Author: Masters (Mod)
Posted: September 14, 2018 (04:38 PM)
Actions: Register for a free user account to post on the forums...

This doesn't seem worth it.

I don't have to prove I'm refined - that's what makes me refined!

board icon
Author: EmP (Mod)
Posted: September 14, 2018 (04:49 PM)

Seems to be a weird lack of Aliens vs Predator.

For us. For them. For you.

board icon
Author: JoeTheDestroyer (Mod)
Posted: September 14, 2018 (06:29 PM)

I'll buy it when it's on sale.

The only thing my milkshake brings to the yard is a subpoena.

board icon
Author: honestgamer
Posted: September 14, 2018 (07:00 PM)

I guess I have a different idea of value. It's $20 for 7 games, which works out to less than $3 per game and some of those aren't available on eBay for less than... more than $20, let's say. $20 for those games is a lot compared to downloading an illegal ROM, but it's not a lot when you consider that the collection did require development resources Capcom needs to recoup and it does include some great games. I'm happy with the price tag and probably would have been quite willing to pay $30, maybe $40 if you caught me on the right day. I'm excited to soon have the option to own King of the Dragons and Knights of the Round on platforms I currently have hooked up to a television. ;-)

"Too often we enjoy the comfort of opinion without the discomfort of thought." - John F. Kennedy on reality

"What if everything you see is more than what you see--the person next to you is a warrior and the space that appears empty is a secret door to another world? What if something appears that shouldn't? You either dismiss it, or you accept that there is much more to the world than you think. Perhaps it really is a doorway, and if you choose to go inside, you'll find many unexpected things." - Shigeru Miyamoto on secret doors to another world2

User Help | Contact | Ethics | Sponsor Guide | Links

eXTReMe Tracker
© 1998 - 2024 HonestGamers
None of the material contained within this site may be reproduced in any conceivable fashion without permission from the author(s) of said material. This site is not sponsored or endorsed by Nintendo, Sega, Sony, Microsoft, or any other such party. Opinions expressed on this site do not necessarily represent the opinion of site staff or sponsors. Staff and freelance reviews are typically written based on time spent with a retail review copy or review key for the game that is provided by its publisher.