Patreon button  Steam curated reviews  Discord button  Facebook button  Twitter button 
3DS | PC | PS4 | PS5 | SWITCH | VITA | XB1 | XSX | All

Forums > Submission Feedback > EmP's 1979 Revolution: Black Friday review

This thread is in response to a review for 1979 Revolution: Black Friday on the PC. You are encouraged to view the review in a new window before reading this thread.

Add a new post within this thread...

board icon
Author: Masters (Mod)
Posted: July 29, 2018 (01:57 PM)
Actions: Register for a free user account to post on the forums...

Wonderful writing. It was always going to be too pat, but the opening paragraph is excellent, and the closing stanza was funny and apt. Good to see a game tackle heavy issues, and good to see us cover those games.

I have some suggestions, but I'm too lazy to set them out here.

I don't have to prove I'm refined - that's what makes me refined!

board icon
Author: EmP (Mod)
Posted: July 29, 2018 (02:37 PM)
Actions: Register for a free user account to post on the forums...

Thanks, Marc. I picked it up in the Steam summer sale along with another four millions games. The difference being I actually managed to play this one. I'm a bit of a history nerd, so it seemed like a game I should play. It was interesting for what it was, but not an easy recommendation.

Thought the conclusion was a bit of a gamble, so glad it didn't come across as awful as it could have. Thanks for reading.

For us. For them. For you.

User Help | Contact | Ethics | Sponsor Guide | Links

eXTReMe Tracker
© 1998 - 2024 HonestGamers
None of the material contained within this site may be reproduced in any conceivable fashion without permission from the author(s) of said material. This site is not sponsored or endorsed by Nintendo, Sega, Sony, Microsoft, or any other such party. Opinions expressed on this site do not necessarily represent the opinion of site staff or sponsors. Staff and freelance reviews are typically written based on time spent with a retail review copy or review key for the game that is provided by its publisher.