Patreon button  Steam curated reviews  Discord button  Facebook button  Twitter button 
3DS | PC | PS4 | PS5 | SWITCH | VITA | XB1 | XSX | All

Forums > Submission Feedback > overdrive's Machine Knight review

This thread is in response to a review for Machine Knight on the Android. You are encouraged to view the review in a new window before reading this thread.

Add a new post within this thread...

board icon
Author: dirtsheep
Posted: May 19, 2018 (08:33 AM)
Actions: Register for a free user account to post on the forums...

I'm playing this right now, on the 3DS. I think it's quite good. Hit-Point is my favorite developer for Kemco (which does indeed, as you suggest, release plenty of forgettable games). They also did a little game called Chronus Arc. Since you say that you enjoy puzzles in your dungeons, you should definitely try that out. Dungeons in that game have block puzzles. They are simple at first, but toward the end quite difficult...there is one puzzle that I never got, despite thinking that I'm good at puzzles.

Come on you boy child
You winner and loser
Come on you miner for truth and delusion
And shine!

board icon
Author: overdrive (Mod)
Posted: May 19, 2018 (09:04 AM)

Yeah, I'm playing Asdivine Dios right now and Chronus Arc is next up on the agenda. I'm not expecting Lufia 2 levels of puzzle fun, but I'm hoping for a nice change of pace.

I'm not afraid to die because I am invincible
Viva la muerte, that's my goddamn principle

board icon
Author: dirtsheep
Posted: May 19, 2018 (04:48 PM)

I haven't played Lufia II...I'd like to...but I'm sure you're right that Chronus Arc won't compete.

I glean that you're performing a Kemco Khallenge...I haven't read the khallenge itself...but damn, maybe you're playing too many Kemco games. I like a few of them, very much, but I sure wouldn't try to play one after another like that. In the same way that I like Big Macs, but wouldn't eat more than one every couple of years.

Now I feel like I overstated my case for Chronus Arc.

Anyway, you play a LOT of games, huh? And write a lot too. I'm impressed and intimidated.

Come on you boy child
You winner and loser
Come on you miner for truth and delusion
And shine!

User Help | Contact | Ethics | Sponsor Guide | Links

eXTReMe Tracker
© 1998 - 2024 HonestGamers
None of the material contained within this site may be reproduced in any conceivable fashion without permission from the author(s) of said material. This site is not sponsored or endorsed by Nintendo, Sega, Sony, Microsoft, or any other such party. Opinions expressed on this site do not necessarily represent the opinion of site staff or sponsors. Staff and freelance reviews are typically written based on time spent with a retail review copy or review key for the game that is provided by its publisher.