Patreon button  Steam curated reviews  Discord button  Facebook button  Twitter button 
3DS | PC | PS4 | PS5 | SWITCH | VITA | XB1 | XSX | All

Forums > Submission Feedback > EmP's Darxide review

This thread is in response to a review for Darxide on the Sega 32X. You are encouraged to view the review in a new window before reading this thread.

Add a new post within this thread...

board icon
Author: Masters (Mod)
Posted: December 31, 1969 (04:00 PM)
Actions: Register for a free user account to post on the forums...

Where the hell did my original feedback topic go?

I don't have to prove I'm refined - that's what makes me refined!

board icon
Posted: December 31, 1969 (04:00 PM)

Let's try this again.

board icon
Author: overdrive (Mod)
Posted: January 31, 2018 (03:02 PM)

Looks like Marc's mastered time travel and was able to go back in time to 20-some years before DarXide was released in order to start a thread on a brand new review of it.

Or something's glitched with the site's time-stamp. But I like my interpretation better.

I'm not afraid to die because I am invincible
Viva la muerte, that's my goddamn principle

board icon
Posted: January 31, 2018 (05:39 PM)

I actually made a topic for this review a few days ago, complete with typo catches, and it just disappeared into the ether. Then I made it again, and it didn't show up on the main page -- only under the review. Only on the third try did it stick, but all of my super valuable advice has been lost forever.

board icon
Author: EmP (Mod)
Posted: February 01, 2018 (01:12 AM)

I did catch that topic before it vanished into the void, so carried out a lot of the fixes you suggested, because there were good and made sense. I appreciate the effort, even if the site decided to eat it.

More 32X goodness to come.

For us. For them. For you.

board icon
Author: honestgamer
Posted: February 01, 2018 (05:41 PM)

Sorry for the disappearing topics, which I didn't know about until I read this thread just now. There probably are a few irregularities in the site code, hanging around after the timestamp changes that I didn't want to have to make. As I catch them and can consistently reproduce them, I'll be better able to hopefully resolve them. In the meantime, please continue to make noise about them so I have enough information to implement a fix... and sorry for any posts the forums may happen to eat.

"Too often we enjoy the comfort of opinion without the discomfort of thought." - John F. Kennedy on reality

"What if everything you see is more than what you see--the person next to you is a warrior and the space that appears empty is a secret door to another world? What if something appears that shouldn't? You either dismiss it, or you accept that there is much more to the world than you think. Perhaps it really is a doorway, and if you choose to go inside, you'll find many unexpected things." - Shigeru Miyamoto on secret doors to another world2

User Help | Contact | Ethics | Sponsor Guide | Links

eXTReMe Tracker
© 1998 - 2024 HonestGamers
None of the material contained within this site may be reproduced in any conceivable fashion without permission from the author(s) of said material. This site is not sponsored or endorsed by Nintendo, Sega, Sony, Microsoft, or any other such party. Opinions expressed on this site do not necessarily represent the opinion of site staff or sponsors. Staff and freelance reviews are typically written based on time spent with a retail review copy or review key for the game that is provided by its publisher.