Patreon button  Steam curated reviews  Discord button  Facebook button  Twitter button 
3DS | PC | PS4 | PS5 | SWITCH | VITA | XB1 | XSX | All

Forums > Contributor Zone > RotW -- 5-11th Oct.

Additional Messages (Groups of 25)

[01] [02]

Add a new post within this thread...

board icon
Author: bloomer
Posted: October 18, 2008 (07:32 PM)
Actions: Register for a free user account to post on the forums...

I see gamefaqs have rejected this review a 2nd time, but I won't budge any more on it. I removed bastard, bitch, and even 'walking pile of pus', but because of 'motor retardation', Sailor Cheesecloth still thumbs downed it. And I ain't changing valid language. That's the kind of really stupid censorship I hate.

Not sure how to make a sig? While logged into your account, you can edit it and your other public and private information from the Settings page.

board icon
Author: wolfqueen001
Posted: October 18, 2008 (07:52 PM)

Aw, don't feel too bad. Your reviews probably aren't much served on GFs, anyway. I mean, it's Gamefaqs. No offense or anything; I'm just saying GFs doesn't have very high reviewing standards. In other words, you're too good for it.

[Eating EmP's brain] probably isn't a good idea. I mean... He's British, which means his brain's wired for PAL and your eyes are NTSC. - Will

board icon
Author: EmP (Mod)
Posted: October 19, 2008 (06:57 AM)

Back in the day, I remember getting a BoFIII review through after calling a couch fire retarded. This surprised me, especial since, a while later, I was refused a review because I called something a usless monkey. It was a racial slur, or some such.

The thing I labaled as such was a monkey without use. I think I quit uploading my reviews there shortly afterwards.

For us. For them. For you.

Additional Messages (Groups of 25)

[01] [02]

User Help | Contact | Ethics | Sponsor Guide | Links

eXTReMe Tracker
© 1998 - 2024 HonestGamers
None of the material contained within this site may be reproduced in any conceivable fashion without permission from the author(s) of said material. This site is not sponsored or endorsed by Nintendo, Sega, Sony, Microsoft, or any other such party. Opinions expressed on this site do not necessarily represent the opinion of site staff or sponsors. Staff and freelance reviews are typically written based on time spent with a retail review copy or review key for the game that is provided by its publisher.