Patreon button  Steam curated reviews  Discord button  Facebook button  Twitter button 
3DS | PC | PS4 | PS5 | SWITCH | VITA | XB1 | XSX | All

Forums > Contributor Zone > Alphabetolympics letter assignments!

Additional Messages (Groups of 25)

[01] [02] [03] [04] [05] [06] [07]

Add a new post within this thread...

board icon
Author: wolfqueen001
Posted: October 14, 2008 (08:28 AM)
Actions: Register for a free user account to post on the forums...

No, Will; it doesn't.

Janus, I hink the only Zelda one you can do is Zelda II since all the others technically start with "The Legend of" meaning they're all Ls. It's really up to sportsman, though.

[Eating EmP's brain] probably isn't a good idea. I mean... He's British, which means his brain's wired for PAL and your eyes are NTSC. - Will

board icon
Author: jerec
Posted: October 14, 2008 (02:42 PM)

The rule of thumb in the past has been to use GameFAQs' game listings by alphabet. For example, they don't include the "The" games under T. So you can't.

I can avoid death by not having a life.

board icon
Author: Halon
Posted: October 14, 2008 (06:28 PM)

Janus and Will: What Wolfqueen and Jerec said. Your best bet is to refer to GameFAQs.

IF YOU WANT MORE BEATS FOR YOUR BUCK THERE'S NO LUCK.

board icon
Author: honestgamer
Posted: October 14, 2008 (11:35 PM)

Or, you know... HonestGamers. We do have a pretty huge database of games (around 34,000), also alphabetically organized. If you're reviewing a console game, we've probably got you covered.

"Too often we enjoy the comfort of opinion without the discomfort of thought." - John F. Kennedy on reality

"What if everything you see is more than what you see--the person next to you is a warrior and the space that appears empty is a secret door to another world? What if something appears that shouldn't? You either dismiss it, or you accept that there is much more to the world than you think. Perhaps it really is a doorway, and if you choose to go inside, you'll find many unexpected things." - Shigeru Miyamoto on secret doors to another world2

This message was administratively deleted because it did not adhere to site guidelines, or because a user other than MarioKnesser requested its removal.

board icon
Posted: October 18, 2008 (09:46 PM)

Go the hell away, spambot. Can't even use the right hyperlinking codes.

EDIT: Haha. Very clever, mysterious staff member.

EDIT DOS: Damn straight I'm a very clever and mysterious staff member!

[Eating EmP's brain] probably isn't a good idea. I mean... He's British, which means his brain's wired for PAL and your eyes are NTSC. - Will

board icon
Author: Halon
Posted: October 18, 2008 (10:45 PM)

Both are probably fine I said GameFAQs because it's more complete and the search works much better. It's more convenient for me to keep track of one. No offense, Venter.

IF YOU WANT MORE BEATS FOR YOUR BUCK THERE'S NO LUCK.

board icon
Author: bluberry
Posted: October 18, 2008 (10:49 PM)

hilarious avatar jerec, the FMV scenes in that game are abominations.

Oh no, it's a Goomba!

board icon
Author: True
Posted: October 20, 2008 (02:17 AM)

Hmm. I am thinking of doing Resistance 2, but it doesn't come out until the 4th, and if Gamefly doesn't send it to me that day I'm screwed.

If I Offended You, You Needed It.

board icon
Author: Lewis
Posted: October 20, 2008 (02:32 AM)

Is there a deadline yet?

Not sure how to make a sig? While logged into your account, you can edit it and your other public and private information from the Settings page.

board icon
Author: EmP (Mod)
Posted: October 20, 2008 (05:23 AM)

Bolded on the first page, Lew: Friday, November 14th at 11:59PM HG-time

For us. For them. For you.

board icon
Posted: October 20, 2008 (07:52 AM)

I have no eyes. A Splicer ripped them out with his hook-hands this morning in Rapture.

Not sure how to make a sig? While logged into your account, you can edit it and your other public and private information from the Settings page.

board icon
Author: EmP (Mod)
Posted: October 20, 2008 (08:31 AM)

What's a Splicer? Where's Rapture?

For us. For them. For you.

board icon
Posted: October 20, 2008 (08:43 AM)

Get out. Get out of your website.

This message was administratively deleted because it did not adhere to site guidelines, or because a user other than Dusemsvove requested its removal.

board icon
Author: Ulv
Posted: October 21, 2008 (02:44 PM)

Have to drop out, I'm afraid.

Small room, turning in the half-night, is drowned in the motion of the traffic outside.

board icon
Author: goldenvortex
Posted: October 21, 2008 (05:15 PM)

I'll take up your spot then.:P

This message was administratively deleted because it did not adhere to site guidelines, or because a user other than carspast requested its removal.

board icon
Author: goldenvortex
Posted: October 23, 2008 (08:25 AM)

Damn. I really should've checked my letter first.

X.....

board icon
Posted: October 23, 2008 (08:48 AM)

X is for...

X-Com, X-Men, Xenosaga/gears.... Man, X is tough. Haha.

board icon
Author: Genj
Posted: October 23, 2008 (09:22 AM)

X-Change 2

_

board icon
Author: overdrive (Mod)
Posted: October 23, 2008 (11:47 AM)

After seeing the screens Felix put up for it, I wholeheartedly recommend you doing the Atari 2600 version of Xevious.

I'm not afraid to die because I am invincible
Viva la muerte, that's my goddamn principle

board icon
Author: psychopenguin
Posted: October 24, 2008 (06:45 AM)

I'm doing a Japanese game that starts with K. It was translated to English as "Villgust Gaiden" but that's a fan translation as the game never came out in America officially, and HG lists it under the letter K. Good to go. Now I just need to play it. XD

http://backloggery.com/main.php?user=psycho_penguin

This message was deleted at the request of bluberry, the person who originally posted it.

This message was administratively deleted because it did not adhere to site guidelines, or because a user other than occubstab requested its removal.

Additional Messages (Groups of 25)

[01] [02] [03] [04] [05] [06] [07]

User Help | Contact | Ethics | Sponsor Guide | Links

eXTReMe Tracker
© 1998 - 2024 HonestGamers
None of the material contained within this site may be reproduced in any conceivable fashion without permission from the author(s) of said material. This site is not sponsored or endorsed by Nintendo, Sega, Sony, Microsoft, or any other such party. Opinions expressed on this site do not necessarily represent the opinion of site staff or sponsors. Staff and freelance reviews are typically written based on time spent with a retail review copy or review key for the game that is provided by its publisher.