Patreon button  Steam curated reviews  Discord button  Facebook button  Twitter button 
3DS | PC | PS4 | PS5 | SWITCH | VITA | XB1 | XSX | All

Forums > Submission Feedback > DrCasey's Radia Senki: Reimei Hen (Import) review

This thread is in response to a review for Radia Senki: Reimei Hen on the NES. You are encouraged to view the review in a new window before reading this thread.

Add a new post within this thread...

board icon
Author: dagoss
Posted: October 12, 2008 (03:24 PM)
Actions: Register for a free user account to post on the forums...

People, this is Dr Casey and his Radia Senki -- this is a legend, right here!

Anyway, I must confess that when you asked for feedback on GameFAQs, I actually didn't look at the review; I just suggested that you post it here because HonestGamers is the only review source I trust.* If I had read it first, I would have suggested that you clean it up before submitting it. Right now it looks like a skeleton or outline for a review to come. You need a good deal more content, and you need to get rid of the list format. If you do decide to revise it, I'll be sure to read it again.

*I will accept my bribe in cash only; no checks.

Not sure how to make a sig? While logged into your account, you can edit it and your other public and private information from the Settings page.

board icon
Author: psychopenguin
Posted: October 12, 2008 (05:11 PM)

This review is terrible. It looks like a 2001 review and apparently it is. You'd think this guy would want to show he improved in the last 7 years.

http://backloggery.com/main.php?user=psycho_penguin

board icon
Author: Suskie
Posted: October 12, 2008 (07:45 PM)

Villains Note:I'm not rating villains.

I'm putting this at the end of my next review whether it's relevant or not.

You exist because we allow it. And you will end because we demand it.

board icon
Author: DrCasey
Posted: March 02, 2009 (06:47 PM)

Were the standards for reviews lower back in 2001?

I wrote this thing when I was 13 years old. Eight years later, and it's still my magnum opus.

Not sure how to make a sig? While logged into your account, you can edit it and your other public and private information from the Settings page.

User Help | Contact | Ethics | Sponsor Guide | Links

eXTReMe Tracker
© 1998 - 2024 HonestGamers
None of the material contained within this site may be reproduced in any conceivable fashion without permission from the author(s) of said material. This site is not sponsored or endorsed by Nintendo, Sega, Sony, Microsoft, or any other such party. Opinions expressed on this site do not necessarily represent the opinion of site staff or sponsors. Staff and freelance reviews are typically written based on time spent with a retail review copy or review key for the game that is provided by its publisher.