Patreon button  Steam curated reviews  Discord button  Facebook button  Twitter button 
3DS | PC | PS4 | PS5 | SWITCH | VITA | XB1 | XSX | All

Forums > Submission Feedback > pickhut's Wonder Boy III: Monster Lair review

This thread is in response to a review for Wonder Boy III: Monster Lair on the Genesis. You are encouraged to view the review in a new window before reading this thread.

Add a new post within this thread...

board icon
Author: CasydieAnne
Posted: April 15, 2017 (02:18 AM)
Actions: Register for a free user account to post on the forums...

Cutiest game!! Wonder Boy III: Monster Lair (Genesis). Im surely that my little brother love this game!

Not sure how to make a sig? While logged into your account, you can edit it and your other public and private information from the Settings page.

board icon
Author: Nightfire
Posted: April 18, 2017 (09:49 AM)

Fantasteric review!! Wonder Boy III: Monster Lair (Genesis). Insert line of canned text that makes me sound human here!

Seriously though. This is a good review. This game sounds like a beautiful mess, and that last paragraph did a great job of making me laugh.

You just barely got bumped out of ROTW this week due to the fact that your review felt a little bit jumbled and hard to follow. Obviously that has a lot to do with the fact that this series is extremely jumbled and hard to follow, but either way, that was just the way the cookie crumbled this week.

Great work overall, though. Thanks for the enjoyable read!

placid like acid

board icon
Author: dementedhut
Posted: April 18, 2017 (12:33 PM)

Glad you enjoyed the review, and got a chuckle out of the ending. I can see why you would feel it's a bit jumbled in places, since I did throw a lot from other games in there when describing stuff. Thanks for reading.

I head spaceshit noises.

User Help | Contact | Ethics | Sponsor Guide | Links

eXTReMe Tracker
© 1998 - 2024 HonestGamers
None of the material contained within this site may be reproduced in any conceivable fashion without permission from the author(s) of said material. This site is not sponsored or endorsed by Nintendo, Sega, Sony, Microsoft, or any other such party. Opinions expressed on this site do not necessarily represent the opinion of site staff or sponsors. Staff and freelance reviews are typically written based on time spent with a retail review copy or review key for the game that is provided by its publisher.