Patreon button  Steam curated reviews  Discord button  Facebook button  Twitter button 
3DS | PC | PS4 | PS5 | SWITCH | VITA | XB1 | XSX | All

Forums > Submission Feedback > EmP's Broken Sword: The Smoking Mirror - Remastered review

This thread is in response to a review for Broken Sword: The Smoking Mirror - Remastered on the PC. You are encouraged to view the review in a new window before reading this thread.

Add a new post within this thread...

board icon
Author: Nightfire
Posted: March 06, 2017 (01:00 PM)
Actions: Register for a free user account to post on the forums...

I know that the Broken Sword series is apparently big and has a cult following, yet the only one I have ever played is a crappy Android version of Shadow of the Templars that I never finished because it was barely playable. One day I'll have to properly play through this series and see what it's all about.

placid like acid

board icon
Author: EmP (Mod)
Posted: March 06, 2017 (04:38 PM)

I hate that cut. It was especially (and understandably) hit hardest on the mobile port, but it's a real shame that when the new crowd have been hearing years of Broken Sword hype and take up Shadow's Director's Cut, they're left with that awful mess instead of the glorious original.

Still, I love this series. Maybe not so much 4. 4 was not very good.

For us. For them. For you.

board icon
Author: SandraElizabeth
Posted: March 11, 2017 (12:04 AM)

Since this is my First time here for me, the series was nice and One day I'll have to properly play through this series and see what it's all about.

Not sure how to make a sig? While logged into your account, you can edit it and your other public and private information from the Settings page.

User Help | Contact | Ethics | Sponsor Guide | Links

eXTReMe Tracker
© 1998 - 2024 HonestGamers
None of the material contained within this site may be reproduced in any conceivable fashion without permission from the author(s) of said material. This site is not sponsored or endorsed by Nintendo, Sega, Sony, Microsoft, or any other such party. Opinions expressed on this site do not necessarily represent the opinion of site staff or sponsors. Staff and freelance reviews are typically written based on time spent with a retail review copy or review key for the game that is provided by its publisher.