Patreon button  Steam curated reviews  Discord button  Facebook button  Twitter button 
3DS | PC | PS4 | PS5 | SWITCH | VITA | XB1 | XSX | All

Forums > Submission Feedback > Usagi's Lost Grimoires: Stolen Kingdom review

This thread is in response to a review for Lost Grimoires: Stolen Kingdom on the PC. You are encouraged to view the review in a new window before reading this thread.

Add a new post within this thread...

board icon
Author: jerec
Posted: March 05, 2017 (09:48 PM)
Actions: Register for a free user account to post on the forums...

Interesting review, it makes me want to give it a try (I somehow ended up with a whole bunch of these hidden object games on Steam, I'm not sure if this game is in my collection). Your writing is a little confusing at times, though.

"In a far off mystical land lives a young woman who was raised by a powerful alchemist, Lost Grimoires: Stolen Kingdom lets us step into her shoes as she returns home at a very inopportune time." For a moment I thought the powerful alchemist's name was Lost Grimoires: Stolen Kingdom, but that was not the case. Might have been better off starting a new sentence there.

I can avoid death by not having a life.

board icon
Author: Usagi
Posted: March 06, 2017 (01:42 PM)
Actions: Register for a free user account to post on the forums...

Sorry about the confusion, when I original wrote the review I had the title of the game in italics. I'll put your advice into consideration for next time.

User Help | Contact | Ethics | Sponsor Guide | Links

eXTReMe Tracker
© 1998 - 2024 HonestGamers
None of the material contained within this site may be reproduced in any conceivable fashion without permission from the author(s) of said material. This site is not sponsored or endorsed by Nintendo, Sega, Sony, Microsoft, or any other such party. Opinions expressed on this site do not necessarily represent the opinion of site staff or sponsors. Staff and freelance reviews are typically written based on time spent with a retail review copy or review key for the game that is provided by its publisher.