Patreon button  Steam curated reviews  Discord button  Facebook button  Twitter button 
3DS | PC | PS4 | PS5 | SWITCH | VITA | XB1 | XSX | All

Forums > Submission Feedback > Zydrate's For Honor review

This thread is in response to an article about on the . You are encouraged to view the article in a new window before reading this thread.

Add a new post within this thread...

board icon
Author: Nightfire
Posted: February 22, 2017 (02:21 PM)
Actions: Register for a free user account to post on the forums...

Thanks for covering this. It's good to know that Ubisoft hasn't screwed the proverbial pooch this time. It's also nice to know that they've done something new and original rather than sticking with the same tired open world stuff that they normally bank on.

While I did give you some feedback on Steam already, I do have a criticism about the content itself now that I'm re-reading it again: The first paragraph feels like I'm jumping into the middle of the review rather than the beginning. You start off by telling us about ranks and reputations before we even know what this game is about. I think the second paragraph might've worked better as the introduction.

That aside, you do give us a more complete picture of what this game is about and how it works compared to some of your shorter pieces. The addition of personalized screenshots was also a welcome addition, particularly how they corresponded to what you were saying in the preceding and subsequent paragraphs, though I would've cropped them to be the same width for visual consistency (there are free tools you can use to do this, such as Paint.net or GIMP).

However, that's a minor gripe. I look forward to seeing what you submit next time around.

placid like acid

User Help | Contact | Ethics | Sponsor Guide | Links

eXTReMe Tracker
© 1998 - 2024 HonestGamers
None of the material contained within this site may be reproduced in any conceivable fashion without permission from the author(s) of said material. This site is not sponsored or endorsed by Nintendo, Sega, Sony, Microsoft, or any other such party. Opinions expressed on this site do not necessarily represent the opinion of site staff or sponsors. Staff and freelance reviews are typically written based on time spent with a retail review copy or review key for the game that is provided by its publisher.