Patreon button  Steam curated reviews  Discord button  Facebook button  Twitter button 
3DS | PC | PS4 | PS5 | SWITCH | VITA | XB1 | XSX | All

Forums > Submission Feedback > EmP's Resident Evil 6 review

This thread is in response to a review for Resident Evil 6 on the PC. You are encouraged to view the review in a new window before reading this thread.

Add a new post within this thread...

board icon
Author: Masters (Mod)
Posted: October 18, 2016 (10:04 AM)
Actions: Register for a free user account to post on the forums...

Fantastic stuff, old man. And you're quite right: I only bothered with the Leon campaign and little bit of the Chris one, and that's all I could take.

I don't have to prove I'm refined - that's what makes me refined!

board icon
Author: EmP (Mod)
Posted: October 18, 2016 (01:23 PM)

Thanks, Marc. Truth be told, that was more or less my first run at the game; limp though Leon, eyeroll through an hour or two of Chris, leave the game for dead. But this review needed doing, so I had to go back. Life's unfair like that/it's still better than Downpour.

For us. For them. For you.

board icon
Author: wolfqueen001
Posted: October 30, 2016 (06:44 AM)

Stellar writing here. Shame Res 6 just couldn't pull together what it intended to do. I'd always heard that the way the four campaigns were handled made it seem like a cobbled mess with no real direction, and now I know it's not only that but boring and rehashed as well with mechanics that either defeat the purpose or fail altogether. It may be a good thing I'm not as crazy about horror games as I used to be; hopefully I'll never feel obligated to check this out just to see how awful it really is.

[Eating EmP's brain] probably isn't a good idea. I mean... He's British, which means his brain's wired for PAL and your eyes are NTSC. - Will

User Help | Contact | Ethics | Sponsor Guide | Links

eXTReMe Tracker
© 1998 - 2024 HonestGamers
None of the material contained within this site may be reproduced in any conceivable fashion without permission from the author(s) of said material. This site is not sponsored or endorsed by Nintendo, Sega, Sony, Microsoft, or any other such party. Opinions expressed on this site do not necessarily represent the opinion of site staff or sponsors. Staff and freelance reviews are typically written based on time spent with a retail review copy or review key for the game that is provided by its publisher.