Patreon button  Steam curated reviews  Discord button  Facebook button  Twitter button 
3DS | PC | PS4 | PS5 | SWITCH | VITA | XB1 | XSX | All

Forums > Submission Feedback > retro's Kirby's Adventure review

This thread is in response to a review for Kirby's Adventure on the NES. You are encouraged to view the review in a new window before reading this thread.

Add a new post within this thread...

board icon
Author: hastypixels
Posted: October 03, 2016 (12:54 PM)
Actions: Register for a free user account to post on the forums...

I quite enjoyed your descriptive method of writing; it caused me to reflect on my experiences with KA, and connected with my own feelings about it. Kirby is fun, isn't he?

Thank you for this review!

Look, the only time I'm not wrong is when I'm right, so...

board icon
Author: retro
Posted: November 03, 2018 (12:42 PM)

Thank you for reading, and for the feedback! Kirby’s Adventure was one of the NES games I never experienced until years after the NES was off the shelves, but it was very fun indeed, and one of the more memorable games. I’ll probably replay it soon on the NES Classic Edition I just bought.

Not sure how to make a sig? While logged into your account, you can edit it and your other public and private information from the Settings page.

board icon
Author: Masters (Mod)
Posted: November 03, 2018 (12:55 PM)

Retro lives??

I don't have to prove I'm refined - that's what makes me refined!

board icon
Posted: November 03, 2018 (12:57 PM)

Sure thing, this is the first time I’ve logged onto this site in about 3 or 4 years probably. About the same frequency of which you logon to Facebook :-p. I joined HG’s Facebook group too, woohoo. How did you see that I posted or logged on so fast? It was only about 5 minutes ago lol.

Not sure how to make a sig? While logged into your account, you can edit it and your other public and private information from the Settings page.

board icon
Author: honestgamer
Posted: November 03, 2018 (05:01 PM)

I think a few of us just check the recent forum posts page a few times throughout the day to make sure we're keeping up on things. Good to see you back around, retro!

"Too often we enjoy the comfort of opinion without the discomfort of thought." - John F. Kennedy on reality

"What if everything you see is more than what you see--the person next to you is a warrior and the space that appears empty is a secret door to another world? What if something appears that shouldn't? You either dismiss it, or you accept that there is much more to the world than you think. Perhaps it really is a doorway, and if you choose to go inside, you'll find many unexpected things." - Shigeru Miyamoto on secret doors to another world2

board icon
Posted: November 03, 2018 (05:30 PM)

What Venter said -- coincidence. I just happened to be poking around. Good to see that Skeletor avatar active.

board icon
Posted: November 03, 2018 (05:34 PM)

Ah IC, thanks. I’ll probably login a little more often. I like the new (well, new to ME) “Activity” feature at the top of the page after logging in.

board icon
Posted: November 04, 2018 (12:25 PM)

Glad to have you old man. Do you use any other forums/messaging apps?

board icon
Posted: November 04, 2018 (01:53 PM)

Thanks man. Nah, GF and HG are the only ones I ever have, forum wise. Messaging it’s just Facebook for me.

User Help | Contact | Ethics | Sponsor Guide | Links

eXTReMe Tracker
© 1998 - 2024 HonestGamers
None of the material contained within this site may be reproduced in any conceivable fashion without permission from the author(s) of said material. This site is not sponsored or endorsed by Nintendo, Sega, Sony, Microsoft, or any other such party. Opinions expressed on this site do not necessarily represent the opinion of site staff or sponsors. Staff and freelance reviews are typically written based on time spent with a retail review copy or review key for the game that is provided by its publisher.