Patreon button  Steam curated reviews  Discord button  Facebook button  Twitter button 
3DS | PC | PS4 | PS5 | SWITCH | VITA | XB1 | XSX | All

Forums > Submission Feedback > Zydrate's Tom Clancy’s The Division review

This thread is in response to an article about on the . You are encouraged to view the article in a new window before reading this thread.

Add a new post within this thread...

board icon
Author: Nightfire
Posted: April 10, 2016 (10:43 AM)
Actions: Register for a free user account to post on the forums...

I've heard it's quite beautiful but quite dull... Though I suppose that's not too surprising, Tom Clancy stuff is usually a bit dry.

The mixed reception that I've seen for this game makes me not want to risk paying the $80(!) Canadian dollars required for me to get it.

Hopefully it'll get some updates or DLCs that can spice it up a bit and I can grab it at a later time.

board icon
Author: Zydrate
Posted: April 10, 2016 (12:54 PM)
Actions: Register for a free user account to post on the forums...

(Writer here, just registered)
I wouldn't blame you for getting it on sale. I dropped the full 99$ on it (60 for the initial purchase, and got the season pass a couple weeks later). I'm sitting on 51 hours, and I'm essentially waiting on some content updates. Raiding is coming in a patch and I'm looking forward to that.

My biggest fear is that this game dies out too quickly, because the fun factor takes a turn for the better when you queue and play with actual people.

User Help | Contact | Ethics | Sponsor Guide | Links

eXTReMe Tracker
© 1998 - 2024 HonestGamers
None of the material contained within this site may be reproduced in any conceivable fashion without permission from the author(s) of said material. This site is not sponsored or endorsed by Nintendo, Sega, Sony, Microsoft, or any other such party. Opinions expressed on this site do not necessarily represent the opinion of site staff or sponsors. Staff and freelance reviews are typically written based on time spent with a retail review copy or review key for the game that is provided by its publisher.