Patreon button  Steam curated reviews  Discord button  Facebook button  Twitter button 
3DS | PC | PS4 | PS5 | SWITCH | VITA | XB1 | XSX | All

Forums > Submission Feedback > JoeTheDestroyer's White Mirror review

This thread is in response to a review for White Mirror on the PC. You are encouraged to view the review in a new window before reading this thread.

Add a new post within this thread...

board icon
Author: gmmny
Posted: March 11, 2016 (07:36 AM)
Actions: Register for a free user account to post on the forums...

full game review please

Not sure how to make a sig? While logged into your account, you can edit it and your other public and private information from the Settings page.

board icon
Author: JoeTheDestroyer (Mod)
Posted: March 11, 2016 (09:14 AM)

This is the full game.

EDIT: We don't review demos, and I'm sure Steam doesn't make you pay for them or allow you to gift them, either. The editor-in-chief paid for the game and gifted it to me. So yes, this review is for the full game.

board icon
Author: Masters (Mod)
Posted: March 17, 2016 (07:56 AM)

Joe: you're back reviewing demos AGAIN? Not cool, man.

I don't have to prove I'm refined - that's what makes me refined!

board icon
Author: JoeTheDestroyer (Mod)
Posted: March 18, 2016 (01:11 AM)

But but but but I can't afford the full game! (Never mind that I didn't pay for it in the first place...)

I suppose I should also add that the game is no longer in Early Access mode, and wasn't at the time I reviewed it.

The only thing my milkshake brings to the yard is a subpoena.

User Help | Contact | Ethics | Sponsor Guide | Links

eXTReMe Tracker
© 1998 - 2024 HonestGamers
None of the material contained within this site may be reproduced in any conceivable fashion without permission from the author(s) of said material. This site is not sponsored or endorsed by Nintendo, Sega, Sony, Microsoft, or any other such party. Opinions expressed on this site do not necessarily represent the opinion of site staff or sponsors. Staff and freelance reviews are typically written based on time spent with a retail review copy or review key for the game that is provided by its publisher.