Patreon button  Steam curated reviews  Discord button  Facebook button  Twitter button 
3DS | PC | PS4 | PS5 | SWITCH | VITA | XB1 | XSX | All

Forums > Submission Feedback > honestgamer's Clicker Heroes review

This thread is in response to a review for Clicker Heroes on the PC. You are encouraged to view the review in a new window before reading this thread.

Add a new post within this thread...

board icon
Author: jerec
Posted: December 30, 2015 (12:15 AM)
Actions: Register for a free user account to post on the forums...

I tried to get out. I can't. Send help.

board icon
Author: Never3ndr
Posted: December 30, 2015 (10:24 AM)

Even though this game requires little to no thought, it is pretty darn addictive...and probably the best of its kind. I don't play that often and haven't progressed too far, but it is a pretty good time sink in between things I think.

Not sure how to make a sig? While logged into your account, you can edit it and your other public and private information from the Settings page.

board icon
Author: sashanan
Posted: December 30, 2015 (12:44 PM)

On the web version I played until one ascension and then figured I was done and moved to other browser games (often idle games because it's quite efficient for me to game without having to be there).

Then I noticed everybody playing this on Steam and...well, I'm back.

board icon
Author: jerec
Posted: January 10, 2016 (12:23 AM)

There's a save import on Steam (found in the guides section for the game) that you can load up, it has all achievements unlocked.

I did this, and then I uninstalled the game. Nothing quite like cheating to make me lose interest in a game, hopefully for good.

I can avoid death by not having a life.

board icon
Author: honestgamer
Posted: January 10, 2016 (12:11 PM)

I would imagine the save file does help you get over a game, but my problem is that it also negates any way to justify the effort you put into the game up to that point. So I probably won't do that. I'm pretty close to getting all of the original achievements that were in place before more were added recently, so I'll probably do that and then consider myself done.

User Help | Contact | Ethics | Sponsor Guide | Links

eXTReMe Tracker
© 1998 - 2024 HonestGamers
None of the material contained within this site may be reproduced in any conceivable fashion without permission from the author(s) of said material. This site is not sponsored or endorsed by Nintendo, Sega, Sony, Microsoft, or any other such party. Opinions expressed on this site do not necessarily represent the opinion of site staff or sponsors. Staff and freelance reviews are typically written based on time spent with a retail review copy or review key for the game that is provided by its publisher.