Patreon button  Steam curated reviews  Discord button  Facebook button  Twitter button 
3DS | PC | PS4 | PS5 | SWITCH | VITA | XB1 | XSX | All

Forums > Submission Feedback > EmP's Bio-Hazard Battle review

This thread is in response to a review for Bio-Hazard Battle on the Genesis. You are encouraged to view the review in a new window before reading this thread.

Add a new post within this thread...

board icon
Author: wolfqueen001
Posted: September 29, 2008 (07:25 PM)
Actions: Register for a free user account to post on the forums...

Wow. Aside from a few word choice issues and awkward phrasings, this was a good review (not that I was expecting it not to be). I'm not too failiar with nor a huge fan of this genre, either, but this definitely sounds like a unique game worth checking out.

I'm glad you like this one. It was very interesting. I like how you descrbe the different enemies and unique control schema. They're definitely not something I've seen before. Then again, my Shmup experience is almost entirely resticted to Galaga, Galaxian, and Descent. >__>

Good stuff.

[Eating EmP's brain] probably isn't a good idea. I mean... He's British, which means his brain's wired for PAL and your eyes are NTSC. - Will

board icon
Author: Masters (Mod)
Posted: September 30, 2008 (07:16 AM)

I remember giving this review the highest score when I was judging the SHMUP REVIEW CONTEST. Yup, it rocks.

I don't have to prove I'm refined - that's what makes me refined!

board icon
Author: EmP (Mod)
Posted: April 27, 2009 (09:27 AM)

This is belated as hell (I only noticed this when Bio becamse my random old review edit of the day and saw an active feedback link!) but thanks both for the kind words. I rememeber working really hard on this for the shooter tourney that Zig won and being blown away from the praise I got -- enough to wonder if I'd got drunk and bribed the judging panal a few days previous. It remains overwritten in places, but I'm glad people can read the entire thing in all it's monsterous length, and still not groan -- thanks!

For us. For them. For you.

User Help | Contact | Ethics | Sponsor Guide | Links

eXTReMe Tracker
© 1998 - 2024 HonestGamers
None of the material contained within this site may be reproduced in any conceivable fashion without permission from the author(s) of said material. This site is not sponsored or endorsed by Nintendo, Sega, Sony, Microsoft, or any other such party. Opinions expressed on this site do not necessarily represent the opinion of site staff or sponsors. Staff and freelance reviews are typically written based on time spent with a retail review copy or review key for the game that is provided by its publisher.