Patreon button  Steam curated reviews  Discord button  Facebook button  Twitter button 
3DS | PC | PS4 | PS5 | SWITCH | VITA | XB1 | XSX | All

Forums > Submission Feedback > EmP's Dreamfall Chapters Book Three - Realms review

This thread is in response to a review for Dreamfall Chapters: Book Three - Realms on the PC. You are encouraged to view the review in a new window before reading this thread.

Add a new post within this thread...

board icon
Author: zippdementia
Posted: July 04, 2015 (05:01 PM)
Actions: Register for a free user account to post on the forums...

Of course, I'm really curious about Dreamfall chapters. I helped kickstart it, though never got my prize... I'm not the only one, they didn't manage the prize hand out very well. Really, I don't care, because I got so much enjoyment and love out of Longest Journey (replaying on my iPad right now, FINALLY that's a thing you can do!)

Anyway, glad it's you reviewing.

board icon
Author: EmP (Mod)
Posted: July 06, 2015 (12:49 AM)

I've had a torrid time trying to replay TLJ. My original copy of the game has been snapped for reasons unknown, so I got a digital copy off Steam. That kinda runs on my computer, but only in the top quarter of the screen, which is weird and annoying. I finally got it to run on an old laptop, so now I just to that. On a smaller screen that I would have liked. Without awesome sounds. And with one of those touchpad mouses no one likes.

After I had finished up the second season of Waking Dead, I promised myself no more episodic reviews -- they're a nightmare to put together. But, man, I love this series so much I knew I had to try and do something with it. But, after this, no more episodic stuff until the next one.

Thanks for reading.

For us. For them. For you.

board icon
Author: disco1960
Posted: June 03, 2016 (12:49 AM)

Wait, there's more than one way to catch the rat?

Not sure how to make a sig? While logged into your account, you can edit it and your other public and private information from the Settings page.

board icon
Posted: June 03, 2016 (09:12 AM)

Now you're testing my memory...

Yes, pretty sure. I think I got him by spiking leftover meat with.... booze or spice? Made him fall asleep, the threw him in the suction pipe for a messy demise.

The end of episode choice rundown listed it as one of the choices you make. Been a while, though.

board icon
Author: disco1960
Posted: June 03, 2016 (05:17 PM)

They really do need to hurry it up with the next book. I won't even mind if it opens with Saga stuff.

Not sure how to make a sig? While logged into your account, you can edit it and your other public and private information from the Settings page.

board icon
Posted: June 04, 2016 (03:40 AM)

Let's not be crazy, now...

But it's certainly taking a while. I'm thinking about replaying the entire thing to catch myself back up.

User Help | Contact | Ethics | Sponsor Guide | Links

eXTReMe Tracker
© 1998 - 2024 HonestGamers
None of the material contained within this site may be reproduced in any conceivable fashion without permission from the author(s) of said material. This site is not sponsored or endorsed by Nintendo, Sega, Sony, Microsoft, or any other such party. Opinions expressed on this site do not necessarily represent the opinion of site staff or sponsors. Staff and freelance reviews are typically written based on time spent with a retail review copy or review key for the game that is provided by its publisher.