Patreon button  Steam curated reviews  Discord button  Facebook button  Twitter button 
3DS | PC | PS4 | PS5 | SWITCH | VITA | XB1 | XSX | All

Forums > Submission Feedback > EmP's High Strangeness review

This thread is in response to a review for High Strangeness on the PC. You are encouraged to view the review in a new window before reading this thread.

Add a new post within this thread...

board icon
Author: wolfqueen001
Posted: May 22, 2015 (07:34 PM)
Actions: Register for a free user account to post on the forums...

Haha, cool. I watched your video of this first because I was curious, and got a kick out of how silly the plot / dialogue seemed to be, kind of like it was trying to make fun of itself. The review, perhaps obviously, covers more than that short video LP did, describing just what makes this unique. That stamina system dose sound a bit aggravating, though, but also sounds like it can be overlooked. I thought about checking this one out myself sometime, but since my backlog is so huge, I don't know that I'll get around to it.

I also appreciate the nod to my Ys review. I still feel as though it's one of my better ones. =D

board icon
Author: EmP (Mod)
Posted: May 25, 2015 (04:56 AM)
Actions: Register for a free user account to post on the forums...

Now three videos in. Man, it's such a time-sink, this long play nonsense. I planned to do maybe one a day but there is rarely a time when I don't feel like I have something better to do.

Anyway, thanks! High Strangeness is a good idea and is short enough to finish before the gimmick starts to wear on you. No worries about the Ys link. I've only reviewed Ys III so couldn't use one of my own -- I suppose yours will just have to do.

For us. For them. For you.

User Help | Contact | Ethics | Sponsor Guide | Links

eXTReMe Tracker
© 1998 - 2024 HonestGamers
None of the material contained within this site may be reproduced in any conceivable fashion without permission from the author(s) of said material. This site is not sponsored or endorsed by Nintendo, Sega, Sony, Microsoft, or any other such party. Opinions expressed on this site do not necessarily represent the opinion of site staff or sponsors. Staff and freelance reviews are typically written based on time spent with a retail review copy or review key for the game that is provided by its publisher.