Patreon button  Steam curated reviews  Discord button  Facebook button  Twitter button 
3DS | PC | PS4 | PS5 | SWITCH | VITA | XB1 | XSX | All

Forums > Submission Feedback > overdrive's Sol-Feace review

This thread is in response to a review for Sol-Feace on the Sega CD. You are encouraged to view the review in a new window before reading this thread.

Add a new post within this thread...

board icon
Author: EmP (Mod)
Posted: November 27, 2014 (04:27 PM)
Actions: Register for a free user account to post on the forums...

I'm centering them screens -- and you can;t stop me.

Man, this takes me back. I got me a Mega CD for no other reason than because Shining Force CD was a thing (and what an awesome thing it was). and this was the game that came packed in with the system. I lost hours upon hours to this. When Jason dropped the list, this was the one that jumped out at me to maybe cover, but you beat me to it, you cunning swine! Good job on that, and on the fine review.

board icon
Author: overdrive (Mod)
Posted: November 27, 2014 (08:28 PM)
Actions: Register for a free user account to post on the forums...

Thanks for the kind words. Shining Force CD is another one I have to get to at some time. As well as the two Lunars and I think there's maybe 1-2 other games that at least intrigue me a bit.

I'm not afraid to die because I am invincible
Viva la muerte, that's my goddamn principle

User Help | Contact | Ethics | Sponsor Guide | Links

eXTReMe Tracker
© 1998 - 2024 HonestGamers
None of the material contained within this site may be reproduced in any conceivable fashion without permission from the author(s) of said material. This site is not sponsored or endorsed by Nintendo, Sega, Sony, Microsoft, or any other such party. Opinions expressed on this site do not necessarily represent the opinion of site staff or sponsors. Staff and freelance reviews are typically written based on time spent with a retail review copy or review key for the game that is provided by its publisher.