Patreon button  Steam curated reviews  Discord button  Facebook button  Twitter button 
3DS | PC | PS4 | PS5 | SWITCH | VITA | XB1 | XSX | All

Forums > Submission Feedback > EmP's Pippa Funnell: Stable Adventure review

This thread is in response to a review for Pippa Funnell: Stable Adventure on the Game Boy Advance. You are encouraged to view the review in a new window before reading this thread.

Add a new post within this thread...

board icon
Author: JoeTheDestroyer (Mod)
Posted: October 13, 2014 (10:49 PM)
Actions: Register for a free user account to post on the forums...

What exactly possessed you to play this game? I'm trying to imagine you squinting at an archaic GBA so you can get a better look of your horsies.

board icon
Author: EmP (Mod)
Posted: October 14, 2014 (12:40 PM)

I'd like to regale you with a tale of losing a bet with someone, or that it was some kind of troll quest Boo & I conjured up in the early hours of the morning (sorry again, Jerec) but the truth is I spent most of 2006 either hung over or drunk, and came up with some really weird shit. This isn't even the only horse raising sim game I wrote!

Find this through the random review window?

For us. For them. For you.

board icon
Author: JoeTheDestroyer (Mod)
Posted: October 14, 2014 (12:56 PM)

Yep. And I was like, "EmP is responsible for that? Oh, I've gotta see this!" I will say that I wasn't disappointed. Well done, sir.

The only thing my milkshake brings to the yard is a subpoena.

This message was deleted at the request of JoeTheDestroyer, the person who originally posted it.

board icon
Author: overdrive (Mod)
Posted: October 15, 2014 (09:40 AM)

Late night troll quests with Boo were always the best. I remember during one of the last summer team tournaments when we were captains of opposing teams and knew the judges were utterly sick to death of Doom reviews, so we made sure that both times our teams went against each other that we'd both do Doom, Doom wads or Doom-inspired stuff.

And then, with one of them, gave each other our reviews, so we could swipe lines from each other, so not only would the judges get stuck with Doom reviews, but they'd be stuck with Doom reviews that were redundant and used a lot of exact same phrasings, often forced into things. I think mine for that one was Dark Forces (Star Wars Doom clone), but will have to check to see what he did.

I'm not afraid to die because I am invincible
Viva la muerte, that's my goddamn principle

User Help | Contact | Ethics | Sponsor Guide | Links

eXTReMe Tracker
© 1998 - 2024 HonestGamers
None of the material contained within this site may be reproduced in any conceivable fashion without permission from the author(s) of said material. This site is not sponsored or endorsed by Nintendo, Sega, Sony, Microsoft, or any other such party. Opinions expressed on this site do not necessarily represent the opinion of site staff or sponsors. Staff and freelance reviews are typically written based on time spent with a retail review copy or review key for the game that is provided by its publisher.