Patreon button  Steam curated reviews  Discord button  Facebook button  Twitter button 
3DS | PC | PS4 | PS5 | SWITCH | VITA | XB1 | XSX | All

Forums > Submission Feedback > Suskie's The Wolf Among Us review

This thread is in response to a review for The Wolf Among Us: A Telltale Games Series on the PC. You are encouraged to view the review in a new window before reading this thread.

Add a new post within this thread...

board icon
Author: Never3ndr
Posted: July 20, 2014 (01:00 AM)
Actions: Register for a free user account to post on the forums...

I just kinda skimmed this...I plan on picking this up and playing through next time I find it on sale. I'm glad to see you rated it well though. A lot of people seem to have enjoyed it...some even more than the 1st season of The Walking Dead.

Not sure how to make a sig? While logged into your account, you can edit it and your other public and private information from the Settings page.

board icon
Author: Suskie
Posted: July 20, 2014 (03:04 PM)

Heh. I liked Mr. Toad. I found him weirdly sympathetic even when he was kind of being a douchebag. Some of it may have had to do with his character design and animation, which I really liked.

Thanks a lot for reading/skimming, both of you. I actually haven't read your 400 Days review yet, Ben, for the specific reason that I haven't actually played that one yet (which is weird, because I got a free download of it with my Vita, so I should've found the time to hit it up by now.)

board icon
Author: EmP (Mod)
Posted: July 23, 2014 (03:42 AM)

It's weird, isn't it, that we as a group seem to avoid reading reviews on games we want to play even though the entire point of a review is to help us decide on if we want to play it. I wonder if it's something unique to people who write about games, or if it's more widespread than even that. Never really gave it much though before. I've avoided all Wolf Among Us stuff because I know I'll end up playing and, I guess, with the chapters it makes sense because it's so broken down; episode 2 is going to have to contain some spoilers from episode 1 and so on.

Avoiding reviews for stuff I plan to review was something I used to do religiously. I did so for Halo: Reach and ended up writing the exact same review as Suskie anyway, so binned that practice.

For us. For them. For you.

User Help | Contact | Ethics | Sponsor Guide | Links

eXTReMe Tracker
© 1998 - 2024 HonestGamers
None of the material contained within this site may be reproduced in any conceivable fashion without permission from the author(s) of said material. This site is not sponsored or endorsed by Nintendo, Sega, Sony, Microsoft, or any other such party. Opinions expressed on this site do not necessarily represent the opinion of site staff or sponsors. Staff and freelance reviews are typically written based on time spent with a retail review copy or review key for the game that is provided by its publisher.