Patreon button  Steam curated reviews  Discord button  Facebook button  Twitter button 
3DS | PC | PS4 | PS5 | SWITCH | VITA | XB1 | XSX | All

Forums > Submission Feedback > EmP's War of the Human Tanks review

This thread is in response to a review for War of the Human Tanks on the PC. You are encouraged to view the review in a new window before reading this thread.

Add a new post within this thread...

board icon
Author: dementedhut
Posted: February 10, 2014 (12:59 AM)
Actions: Register for a free user account to post on the forums...

It really makes you wonder how much exposure the game would have gotten had the visuals been something more standard. Though, it likely got people who'd never played these kinds of games into experiencing the genre for the first time, so I guess that's not a bad thing.

This was a really descriptive and well-written review, pretty much got me reading everything to the end. Also wanted to point out a slight mistake in your 5th paragraph: "rest of you troops". But again, good review!

board icon
Author: EmP (Mod)
Posted: February 12, 2014 (06:52 AM)
Actions: Register for a free user account to post on the forums...

Yeah, it's an odd one. It'll be to the surprise of none to learn that this game was released originally in Japan quite some time ago, and was ported over by a team who have made it their job to translate and port kooky Japanese Indie titles for the Western world to enjoy.

Thanks for the thoughts: I’m not sure how I missed this topic for so long. I was faffing around with the screen layout and was just “oh, hey, feedback!” Thanks, too, for the typo catch. Just the one typo in a review these days; what would WQ say?

User Help | Contact | Ethics | Sponsor Guide | Links

eXTReMe Tracker
© 1998 - 2024 HonestGamers
None of the material contained within this site may be reproduced in any conceivable fashion without permission from the author(s) of said material. This site is not sponsored or endorsed by Nintendo, Sega, Sony, Microsoft, or any other such party. Opinions expressed on this site do not necessarily represent the opinion of site staff or sponsors. Staff and freelance reviews are typically written based on time spent with a retail review copy or review key for the game that is provided by its publisher.