Patreon button  Steam curated reviews  Discord button  Facebook button  Twitter button 
3DS | PC | PS4 | PS5 | SWITCH | VITA | XB1 | XSX | All

Forums > Submission Feedback > jerec's Animal Crossing: New Leaf review

This thread is in response to a review for Animal Crossing: New Leaf on the 3DS. You are encouraged to view the review in a new window before reading this thread.

Add a new post within this thread...

board icon
Author: honestgamer
Posted: January 19, 2014 (10:59 PM)
Actions: Register for a free user account to post on the forums...

I'm glad you reviewed this. I enjoyed the game too, but I only was able to play a few weeks before I got a pile of other games I had to play and that weaned me off of keeping Animal Crossing part of my daily routine. I likely need to go back to it and refresh my memory a bit and review it. I kept meaning to do that, actually.

board icon
Author: jerec
Posted: January 19, 2014 (11:04 PM)

I can't believe I've played this game every day since June 14. I lost interest in the first game after about 2 months...

And somehow, despite getting hooked on other games, I seem to always find time for this one.

Damn, I misjudged HG time. I meant for this to be on the 20th. Now I have 2 reviews in one week. :(

board icon
Author: EmP (Mod)
Posted: January 20, 2014 (09:28 AM)

Nuke and resub!

Man, you're on fire right now. Those little jabs about you winning the Alphamarathon must feel like sand in Joe's throat right now.

For us. For them. For you.

board icon
Posted: January 20, 2014 (12:57 PM)

Only if I can keep it up and do another 24 unique letters.

I can avoid death by not having a life.

board icon
Author: yamishuryou
Posted: January 21, 2014 (05:14 PM)

I'm disappointed. This review wasn't a phoenix metaphor, describing the rebuilding of Jerktown from the ashes after it was destroyed.

board icon
Posted: January 21, 2014 (07:28 PM)

I honestly wanted to go with that angle, but I decided to go with an accessible, stand-alone review rather than a sequel story. But yeah, Jerktown was definitely reborn.

I can avoid death by not having a life.

board icon
Author: yamishuryou
Posted: January 22, 2014 (12:38 AM)

Jerktown is forever.

At 9:55:00 PM MST on April 5th, 2005, Venter finally defeated Phantom!

board icon
Author: Aquas
Posted: January 23, 2014 (08:54 PM)

Nice review and defining what Animal Crossing is! I... never played them personally myself >.< only briefly.

User Help | Contact | Ethics | Sponsor Guide | Links

eXTReMe Tracker
© 1998 - 2024 HonestGamers
None of the material contained within this site may be reproduced in any conceivable fashion without permission from the author(s) of said material. This site is not sponsored or endorsed by Nintendo, Sega, Sony, Microsoft, or any other such party. Opinions expressed on this site do not necessarily represent the opinion of site staff or sponsors. Staff and freelance reviews are typically written based on time spent with a retail review copy or review key for the game that is provided by its publisher.