Patreon button  Steam curated reviews  Discord button  Facebook button  Twitter button 
3DS | PC | PS4 | PS5 | SWITCH | VITA | XB1 | XSX | All

Forums > Submission Feedback > EmP's The Cat Lady review

This thread is in response to an article about on the . You are encouraged to view the article in a new window before reading this thread.

Add a new post within this thread...

board icon
Author: wolfqueen001
Posted: January 01, 2014 (09:49 AM)
Actions: Register for a free user account to post on the forums...

Wow. This sounds like one of those games that tries to push the envelope and succeeds. It definitely sounds unique and interesting You do a great job setting up the stage for what to expect without necessarily giving anything away. Heh. I'll be honest and say that I neer really expected a game titled "The Cat Lady" to be quite this interesting, and definitely, I didn't expect it to take this perspective. How do you find all these anyway?

board icon
Author: EmP (Mod)
Posted: January 01, 2014 (10:16 AM)

Since I built this super PC that I had to kidnap several homeless people and sell off their kidneys to afford, I've jumped right back into indie gaming to ensure that my elitist attitude can be carried forward in my gaming. But I'm also a horror game junkie, and now that I've finally thrown in the towel on Silent Hill, I keep an especially keen eye out for titles like this one. I'm awful smug about it when games like this one are my reward.

The Cat Lady is awesome, and you should all be playing it.

board icon
Author: JoeTheDestroyer (Mod)
Posted: January 01, 2014 (11:42 PM)

Good to know. I bought it on Desura a while back.

The only thing my milkshake brings to the yard is a subpoena.

User Help | Contact | Ethics | Sponsor Guide | Links

eXTReMe Tracker
© 1998 - 2024 HonestGamers
None of the material contained within this site may be reproduced in any conceivable fashion without permission from the author(s) of said material. This site is not sponsored or endorsed by Nintendo, Sega, Sony, Microsoft, or any other such party. Opinions expressed on this site do not necessarily represent the opinion of site staff or sponsors. Staff and freelance reviews are typically written based on time spent with a retail review copy or review key for the game that is provided by its publisher.