Patreon button  Steam curated reviews  Discord button  Facebook button  Twitter button 
3DS | PC | PS4 | PS5 | SWITCH | VITA | XB1 | XSX | All

Forums > Submission Feedback > honestgamer's Pac-Man and the Ghostly Adventures review

This thread is in response to a review for Pac-Man and the Ghostly Adventures on the Wii U. You are encouraged to view the review in a new window before reading this thread.

Add a new post within this thread...

board icon
Author: dementedhut
Posted: November 14, 2013 (06:47 PM)
Actions: Register for a free user account to post on the forums...

You know, I almost bought this game based solely on the box cover. I really dig it. The only thing missing is a cliche movie tagline at the bottom.

Shame the actual game doesn't seem too great, even if it's very Mario-esque. The camera issue does sound very reminiscent of 90s 3D games with awful angles. Good read!

board icon
Author: honestgamer
Posted: November 14, 2013 (09:10 PM)
Actions: Register for a free user account to post on the forums...

I can see it eventually being $15 or $20 on shelves, one of several bargain games that stores like Wal-Mart and Best Buy sell, and in those circumstances I might even recommend a purchase. Right now, though, it's one I'd wait on if I were you. I'm glad you enjoyed the review!

User Help | Contact | Ethics | Sponsor Guide | Links

eXTReMe Tracker
© 1998 - 2024 HonestGamers
None of the material contained within this site may be reproduced in any conceivable fashion without permission from the author(s) of said material. This site is not sponsored or endorsed by Nintendo, Sega, Sony, Microsoft, or any other such party. Opinions expressed on this site do not necessarily represent the opinion of site staff or sponsors. Staff and freelance reviews are typically written based on time spent with a retail review copy or review key for the game that is provided by its publisher.