Patreon button  Steam curated reviews  Discord button  Facebook button  Twitter button 
3DS | PC | PS4 | PS5 | SWITCH | VITA | XB1 | XSX | All

Forums > Contributor Zone > The RotW for Feb. 10-16, 2013

Add a new post within this thread...

board icon
Author: overdrive (Mod)
Posted: February 20, 2013 (09:29 AM)
Actions: Register for a free user account to post on the forums...

Only five reviews this week. Which is why you're getting this as early as you are. New computer and all, which means a lot of time spent on downloading stuff and making the most of the new hard drive's superior holding capacity. But, anyway, here you go!

THIRD PLACE: Brain Age: Concentration Training (3DS) by Roto13

And speaking of games I have no interest in, we have a review of some brain-teaser collection. That is very effective and tells a person all they need to know about a wide variety of things, such as how it justifies having a higher price tag than previous Brain Age games, how the different sorts of mental activities work and the issues there are with a few of them because of either game mechanics or stylus issues. Simply put, this was a well-written and comprehensive review that did everything it needed to.

FIRST PLACE:

I'm not afraid to die because I am invincible
Viva la muerte, that's my goddamn principle

board icon
Author: zippdementia
Posted: February 21, 2013 (08:40 AM)

What? No responses after OD took the time to write up the ROTW? I enjoyed reading it, at least. Even if we all are going to have to gang up and take down Suskie's winning streak ;)

Note to gamers: when someone shoots you in the face, they aren't "gay." They are "psychopathic."

board icon
Author: EmP (Mod)
Posted: February 21, 2013 (09:41 AM)

Any other winner than Suskie this week would have been a crime.

Dear Rob; take some time out from complaining about your hip/the young 'ns on your lawn and give white noise a whirl. I am interested in your reaction, seeing as we share very close views on survival horror.

Otherwise, fine work. I even agree with some of it.

For us. For them. For you.

board icon
Author: Suskie
Posted: February 21, 2013 (09:22 PM)

*flex*

Thanks for everything you've said, OD, and congrats to the other two for their placements. EmP's in particular actually made me pretty curious to check that game out.

You exist because we allow it. And you will end because we demand it.

board icon
Author: zippdementia
Posted: February 22, 2013 (12:28 AM)

I watched an amusing White Noise youtube video where the gamer literally shit his pants while playing. It was... gross, but also hilarious. And I don't blame him.

Note to gamers: when someone shoots you in the face, they aren't "gay." They are "psychopathic."

board icon
Author: EmP (Mod)
Posted: February 22, 2013 (09:25 AM)

Yesterday, I put SS headphones on my mate's head, loaded the game up, turned off the lights and waited. My biggest regret in life now is that I didn't tape him some form.

For us. For them. For you.

User Help | Contact | Ethics | Sponsor Guide | Links

eXTReMe Tracker
© 1998 - 2024 HonestGamers
None of the material contained within this site may be reproduced in any conceivable fashion without permission from the author(s) of said material. This site is not sponsored or endorsed by Nintendo, Sega, Sony, Microsoft, or any other such party. Opinions expressed on this site do not necessarily represent the opinion of site staff or sponsors. Staff and freelance reviews are typically written based on time spent with a retail review copy or review key for the game that is provided by its publisher.