Patreon button  Steam curated reviews  Discord button  Facebook button  Twitter button 
3DS | PC | PS4 | PS5 | SWITCH | VITA | XB1 | XSX | All

Forums > Submission Feedback > pickhut's Vampire Rain review

This thread is in response to a review for Vampire Rain on the Xbox 360. You are encouraged to view the review in a new window before reading this thread.

Add a new post within this thread...

board icon
Author: Suskie
Posted: October 15, 2012 (12:17 AM)
Actions: Register for a free user account to post on the forums...

You know, I played this years ago and came away with similar impressions. For a legendarily bad game, it was surprisingly competent. Not good or anything, but I have no idea where the rampant hatred came from. Thanks for reviewing it.

You exist because we allow it. And you will end because we demand it.

board icon
Author: zippdementia
Posted: October 15, 2012 (12:29 AM)

Yeah, really good review! I intended to just glimpse at it tonight and save a full read for a time that wasn't half-past midnight, but the premise behind your review sucked me in and you held my attention by summarizing and focusing on the salient points: not always easy to identify in a game like this!

Note to gamers: when someone shoots you in the face, they aren't "gay." They are "psychopathic."

board icon
Author: dementedhut
Posted: October 15, 2012 (07:15 AM)

I almost bought the game when it originally came out, too! I remember browsing GameFAQs upcoming release list for the 360, and the name Vampire Rain stood out to me, so I went to its page and checked out the images. I thought it looked interesting... and then the day one/two reactions came pouring out.

Glad you both liked the review! I was a little worried my little "tirade" towards the beginning and end might have been too much. I actually made some tiny adjustments in those paragraphs since the review went up, because I felt I may have put my foot in my mouth with the rule segment and the quotations around "professional".

I head spaceshit noises.

board icon
Author: EmP (Mod)
Posted: October 15, 2012 (01:02 PM)

This was more or less the review I planned to write a year or so ago. And now I don't have to. So I won't.

Thanks!

For us. For them. For you.

board icon
Author: dementedhut
Posted: October 15, 2012 (08:27 PM)

Someone's gotta do the dirty work, ya lazy bum!

I head spaceshit noises.

User Help | Contact | Ethics | Sponsor Guide | Links

eXTReMe Tracker
© 1998 - 2024 HonestGamers
None of the material contained within this site may be reproduced in any conceivable fashion without permission from the author(s) of said material. This site is not sponsored or endorsed by Nintendo, Sega, Sony, Microsoft, or any other such party. Opinions expressed on this site do not necessarily represent the opinion of site staff or sponsors. Staff and freelance reviews are typically written based on time spent with a retail review copy or review key for the game that is provided by its publisher.